ten

" I know you were hearing that conversation and you didn't hear all of it so let me explain Park Jina. " Doyoung sighed. " After you stop crying. "

" Okay. " Jina said wiping her tears trying to calm down. She knew she was caught for hearing a conversation, but shouldn't Doyoung get mad and try to kill her.

" Shouldn't you be mad right now and attempting to murder me? " Jina asked him.

" I'm not strong enough to do that and I basically can't now. " Doyoung sighed. " Done crying? "

" Yeah. " Jina sighed.

" Just for clarification, I'll only try to treat you as a friend, as a family member of NCT with being Jisung's sister. That's all. Goodbye. " Doyoung told her leaving the room.

Wow, what an asshole for leaving me like that. At least he could've heard my okay.

Although Jina was slightly upset, she felt a little bit better. Maybe what she heard was not the full conversation but knowing Jungwoo, Jisung and Jeno were in there, it could've been better for her.

Jina then proceeded to walk out of the closet and into Doyoung's room having a mindset of what to do. She knocked and he opened the door, standing inches away from her.

" What do you- " Doyoung groaned.

" Let's be friends then. " Jina smiled at him reaching out her hand to shake with his.

Doyoung was hesitant at first but he eventually brought up his hand shaking with hers as he remained a neutral face.

-

The next day, Jina went downstairs seeing that all the boys were playing together in the family room. She didn't want to join them because she was hungry. All of them turned their attention towards her, waving as she waved back.

The only person who didn't wave at her was Doyoung, he had his attention at the middle of the circle seeing what the game was. Jina's heart sunk a little bit but she didn't expect him to open up quickly.

She then sat at the table with her breakfast and eating on the side. Later, someone came to the chair next to her sitting down. It was Doyoung.

Jina turned to Doyoung as he was scrolling through his phone and not bothering to talk to her at all. Maybe someone told Doyoung to give her some company.

" Thanks. " Jina told him.

" Mhm. " Doyoung responded.

And that was the only thing he said today.

-

" You guys are so awkward with each other did you all kiss or something? " Jungwoo spat out as everyone was eating their dinner.

Jina immediately hit Jungwoo on the head and Doyoung gave him a death glare.

" Geez I was just kidding but you guys don't have the guts to talk to one another. " Jungwoo rolled his eyes.

" Let me be Jungwoo. " Doyoung glared at him.

" Yeah let the man be. " Jina added hoping that the situation would be better.

" Haechan how's the file checking? " Taeil asked.

" They have 400 files and we're around at 200. " Haechan rolled his eyes. " They have so much useless stuff. "

" Well, obviously it's supposed to make us find harder for the right one Haechan. It just takes time. " Jaemin added.

" We'll do something later, don't worry about it. Let's just eat for now. " Mark patted Haechan on the back.