twenty four

Jina and Doyoung woke up next to each other as Jina felt embarrassed about what she said to Doyoung last night. She didn't think her reciprocated his feelings back to her making her assume it was one-sided.

She then got out of his bed and went to her room to proceed with her morning routine.

Jina walked downstairs seeing in the computer room that Haechan and Jaemin were currently hacking. She made her way to the two boys, seeing the busy hands on the computer.

" What's wrong? " Jina asked.

" We're able to hack through everything that Race could possibly have, but there's this puzzle we need to solve to find their location. We've tried everything and nothing works! " Haechan complained.

" Jina noona do you know how to do it? You helped us last time and got it and you can help us again. If you don't get it this time that's okay we know you did your best. " Jaemin told her.

Jina smiled at the fact that Jaemin would be proud of her regardless. Jina's life after her parents' death was always a burden, she felt like she always came short even when people told her she wasn't. Hearing from those people wasn't that genuine because they always left her.

The only people that made her feel herself were her Bunny Cafe friends. Since that's gone, she's been feeling empty. But something about living with NCT regained her confidence again.

" Sure. I'll help out. " Jina said as Jaemin scooted away so that Jina was in front of his computer.

Jina then spent an hour trying to figure out the code. She was stressed for not unlocking the code but she didn't want to disappoint Haechan and Jaemin.

She was determined to keep trying until she made it, of course with the help of Haechan and Jaemin.

After another hour passed by, Jina saw that the lock unlocked on the screen as Haechan and Jaemin cheered for her.

" Good job Jina noona! I'm so proud of you! " Jaemin said hugging her.

" You should work for us instead of some job. This pays off more especially with the side missions we have. Obviously part-time though but who cares about that part, we did it! We revealed Race's location! " Haechan cheered.

" Taeyong hyung. Tell everyone to meet in the discussion room. " Jaemin said over the earpiece. " We have Race's base location. "

" Bingo. " Taeyong said over the earpiece. " NCT to the discussion room. "

All of the NCT members excluding the WayV subunit since they haven't arrived back yet. Jina was sitting in the meeting room too because they had extra seats. Taeyong put WayV on the phone.

" How long will you guys be back? " Taeyong asked.

" Out flight got delayed so tomorrow night. " Kun told him.

" That's when we plan to execute the mission. " Taeyong sighed.

" We'll still listen anyway. Plan for under-number though. " Winwin said.

" Okay. " Taeyong said explaining the general plan of the raid.

Taeyong went on and on on how they would come in, fight, and such since they had all of Race's security knowing all the details. There was no way they were going to fail right?

" Why the fuck is their location in Jeonju? That's so far. " Renjun complained.

" Not as far as Jeju. " Haechan said shutting him up.

" I'm from Jeonju so it might be easier for us to navigate. I'll help out with that. " Jaemin said. " Especially since I'm a hacker. "

" That's a good plan. " Johnny nodded along.