one

Jina was currently on her shift at the Bunny Cafe, specialized in making bunny designs on the cups, whipped cream, etc. She got a notification from her phone about her job application and scrolled through her phone.

" I can't believe it's so hard to find a real, well-paying Cybersecurity job. " Jina groaned as she received her second denial from a Cybersecurity company. " Seriously?! I even did two extra years of school to get a Master's degree! And they decline me because I'm a girl? Stupid. "

" That's so stupid of those companies. I hope you find a better job right now. " Lee Raeyoung commented.

" Don't worry about it Jina, you'll find something good soon. " Hyungson told her. " At least tomorrow is paycheck day, right? "

" I hope so. " Jina nodded as customers were coming into the shop. " Come on, we have customers to serve. "

Park Jina, formally knowing as Park Ji-na, 24 years old who has a Master's Degree in Cybersecurity, currently still looking for a job.

Jina currently works at the Bunny Cafe because she loves the barista life and it was a hobby that she had. The owner was Mrs. Kim and her female coworkers were Lee Raeyoung and Song Hara. Her male coworkers were Im Taebin and the twins Jung Hyungson and Jung Yeongson.

Sometimes there would be 3-4 people working on the day shifts and 2-3 people working at night shifts. It all depends. The shifts are evenly mixed up so Jina knew all of her coworkers well.

Taebin was a flirt towards Jina, always trying to get her attention, and had a huge crush on her. His plan was to make her his. Jina knew that his feelings were very obvious and rejected him multiple times.

Her parents died 4 years ago, but her brother, she's not so sure since she has received no signs of him. Later, Jina assumed that her 20-year-old brother was dead too.

Jina currently lives in their family apartment since it was already bought long ago. She took some of her mom's items and handed them down to herself before selling all of the old family items to people, earning a sufficient amount of money and having a stable financial life.

The only thing that Jina hasn't really sold that wasn't her's, was a file cabinet that contained all of their legal documents. Jina said that she would keep them in case something happens.

" And that's the last of it today. Thank goodness I get to have tonight off. " Jina said as she and Raeyoung were cleaning up the tables.

" Lucky for you, I have to stay for another 3 hours to close. " Raeyoung complained. " I'll be working with Taebin though. "

" Ugh, Taebin. " Jina rolled her eyes.

" I can't believe he's still trying to get with you after the multiple times you have rejected him. " Jina complained.

" Yeah, he's kinda cocky while he's at it too. " Hyungson added as he was getting ready to leave. " I'll head out now girls. See you guys sometime this week. " Hyungson said leaving the shop as the girls were waving at him.

" Pshh he probably has a date of his own. Thank goodness Hyungson and Yeongson are fraternal twins. " Jina commented.

" I know. " Raeyoung added. " But even then we forgot that they're twins and see them as two different people. "

"For real, maybe that's why we are comfortable with them. I'm gonna head out now too. " Jina told Raeyoung as she was getting her stuff from the back kitchen and making her way to the front of the shop.

Right when Jina was about to exit the shop, she saw Taebin rushing into the shop panting.

" Hey Jina, can you take over my shift for tonight? It's an emergency. " Taebin pleaded.