thirty one

Jeno, Jina, and Raeyoung just finished their last packing set from Raeyoung's apartment and now waiting for Raeyoung to sell her apartment to the landlord, although it was midnight at the moment.

" I guess you heard me. " Jeno giggled.

" Of course, I listen to you all the time. " Jina smiled at him.

" You know you don't always have to keep me company at night. " Jeno said.

" I know but I just happen to enjoy doing it. " Jina replied.

" Don't get Jisung jealous now. " Jeno teased as Jina started to laugh along.

" Oh yeah. " Jina suddenly remembered. " Doyoung visited me at work today. "

" Bunny Cafe right? " Jeno asked.

" Yeah, but nothing really happened. " Jina replied. " But when we were going to the mansion with him earlier tonight we... "

" Held hands? " Jeno asked.

" Yeah... " Jina nodded as the door opened revealing Raeyoung sitting in the backseat.

" I'm ready now. " Raeyoung smiled.

Jeno then started the engine, driving out of the parking garage to the NCT mansion. Jeno was wide awake and well aware of his surroundings as usual.

The three of them had a normal conversation, as Jeno and Raeyoung were mainly getting to know one another. Raeyoung found out that Jeno had insomnia, having the same reaction as Jina, she too wanted to treat him as a younger brother.

" If Jina sleeps one night, I'll be awake for you don't worry. " Raeyoung said.

" You two noonas are so sweet but you guys don't have to. " Jeno replied.

" No, we insist Lee Jeno. Unless you want Jaemin to come for you. " Jina chuckled.

" Nevermind I'm letting that guy have his sleep. " Jeno replied quickly as the two of them laughed.

" Raeyoung noona how old are you? " Jeno asked.

" I'm 23, how about you Jeno? " Raeyoung asked.

" I'm 22, just one year younger. " Jeno replied.

" Ah, I see. " Raeyoung nodded.

The three of them made it back to the NCT mansion and it was reaching 1 in the morning. They helped Raeyoung bring the stuff into the house and up to Jina's room for the time being.  As they finished, they all went downstairs to rest.

Jeno then stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen, starting to make food at this time.

" What do you noonas want for today? " Jeno called out from the kitchen.

" Pasta! " Jina shouted out.

" Kimchi fried rice! " Raeyoung said.

" Okay, I'll make it for the both of you guys. " Jeno smiled.

" Oh no no no no no, I'll help you Lee Jeno. " Jina got up from the couch making her way to the kitchen.

" Count me in! This is going to be so fun! " Raeyoung smiled along.

Jina worked on the pasta while Raeyoung was working on the kimchi fried rice. Jeno helped them by getting the ingredients or giving an extra hand in a cooking step. It was fun.

Renjun and Jisung came out of the room, seeing the three of them cook!

" I want to join. Let's make a lot of food tonight till our stomachs get full. " Renjun said. " Oh by the way I'm Renjun. " Renjun looked at Raeyoung.