twenty

Jina kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck too. She felt like people were coming closer to her and started to release when Doyoung immediately pulled her tighter.

Doyoung opened his eyes, realizing that they were still there and he had another thought, making them go away. He then pinned her down, having him on top of her at the backseat of his car, continuing the hot makeout session.

" Mmm. " Jina moaned throughout the kiss making Doyoung's adrenaline go higher, kissing her more roughly.

Eventually, the two men witnessed through the windshield seeing there were two people making out.

" Jack I think we should go, we're ruining a moment. " Taebin told him.

" Yeah let's go we have better things to do. " Jack said leaving the scene.

Doyoung immediately let go of the kiss from Jina seeing that she was all woozy. He then immediately jumped to the front of the car, adjusting himself a bit.

I can't believe I made out with her.

He wanted to forget what he did, but he simply just couldn't and didn't know why.

" Doyoung and Jina, you two are safe to go. Everyone, come back to the mansion. " Haechan said.

-

Doyoung and Jina were in Doyoung's room, changed into their sleepwear. Jina was still drunk.

" Jina why the fuck are you giving me a hard time. " Doyoung complained as Jina was still hugging onto him. " I already helped you change what else do you want? "

" I wanna sleep with you... I don't wanna sleep alone... " Jina prolonged her talking. " Please? "

" Fine but keep your distance. You reek of alcohol. I can't believe you even drank. " Doyoung rolled his eyes as the two of them got into Doyoung's bed.

" Good night... " Jina babbled as the girl was fast asleep.

Doyoung looked at her, watching her sleep peacefully. He couldn't forget the fact he kissed her. It was love all over again, but was it really? Their friendship was one thing but the deal was another.

After Race is executed once and for all, he won't even see her again. What's the point in keeping his hopes up? Doyoung then eventually fell asleep too.

The next morning, Doyoung woke up seeing that his arms were wrapped around Jina's seeing the girl sleep peacefully. What he also noticed was that Jina's arm was wrapped around his.

Doyoung proceeded to move as Jina wrapped his body tighter. " Give me 5 more minutes. " Jina told her.

" Jina you're in my bed. " Doyoung clarified that Jina was sleeping with him.

Jina realized she ended up in Doyoung's bed but she didn't care she just wanted to hug him at this point. " I don't care...just stay... "

" Okay fine. " Doyoung sighed as he laid with the girl for another five minutes, as time was up, Doyoung lifted her arms off of him and he left the bedroom.

Jina woke up feeling all woozy. She couldn't remember anything from last night after her drink with Taebin or how she ended up in Doyoung's room sleeping with him. She was blushing at the fact that Doyoung allowed her to sleep with him again.

But something Jina could clearly remember was their kiss.

And that was how Jina finally admitted to herself that she truly has mad feelings for Doyoung.

-

" Jisung's awake! " Jaemin screaming as everyone was coming into the medic room.

Everyone traded their talks and eventually left one by one seeing the young one was awake. Jisung smiled at how all of his hyungs cared for him a lot. Taeyong told him to refrain from doing missions for a while until his body adjusted to become normal and strong again. Later he was in the room with just Doyoung and Jeno.