fourteen

" Wow, that's the first thing you ask me? Why are you taking my chopsticks and spoon? " Jina asked him again.

" Because you look like you're struggling so I'll feed you. Did Jungwoo tell you to limit? " Doyoung asked in concern.

" Yeah, my right arm. I'm a righty. " Jina smiled.

" I see. " Doyoung nodded. " Oh yeah so why are you wearing my shirt? "

" Because someone forgot to come back to the medic room to grab it so Jungwoo decided to give me your shirt to wear. " Jina rolled her eyes in amusement.

" It doesn't look bad on you. You can keep it. " Doyoung scanned his shirt being nicely oversized on Jina. " Now eat. " Doyoung said feeding the girl as the girl obeyed.

Doyoung and Jina spent the next 15 minutes helping Jina eat her food. Doyoung obviously did not want her to starve simply it was wrong to do so.

Jina was wearing Doyoung's white t-shirt with red and green spray paint design and some black letter images. It was just a nice t-shirt in general.

" I'm going to go wash this and come back to get you. " Doyoung told her.

" It's fine, I can stay in the medic room for the night. " Jina told him.

" Um, are you sure you want to stay here with all these scary-looking tools? " Doyoung narrowed his eyebrows. " I think not. And plus, we might need it in case of an emergency if someone in NCT goes on missions in the middle of the night. You never know. " Doyoung sassed again.

" Okay fine. " Jina sighed giving up in defeat.

Doyoung left the room with the tray and the bowls, not long after he came back and helped Jina out of the bed.

" Doyoung I can walk by myself it's fine. " Jina reassured him as he was trying to help her walk by having his arm around her waist.

" Yeah, whatever. " Doyoung said letting go of the girl and obeyed what she said.

Doyoung trailed behind the girl in case she was going to fail or something coming up the stairs. Jina and Doyoung already made it to the area where both of their rooms are.

Jina looked at her right collarbone and had flashbacks as to what happened earlier that night. She was spacing out until Doyoung was calling her name.

" Jina are you okay? You haven't responded to me calling your name 20 times. " Doyoung waved his hand on her eyes.

" Yeah, sorry I just had flashbacks. " Jina blinked a few times.

" Oh okay. I guess I'll be heading out now good night. " Doyoung said as he was about to turn when Jina grabbed his wrist.

" Actually... Can I... sleep in your room... tonight? I'm... a little... perhaps... scared? " Jina looked at him with care as she was stuttering through her words.

Doyoung looked at her for a second, to her collarbone, to the way she was grabbing on him. He was mixed about his feelings for this girl. He just thought there was something about her but he couldn't pinpoint it. He gave a huge sigh.

" Okay. " Doyoung told her. " You can. "

" Thanks, let me get ready to go to sleep and I'll.. be over. " Jina let go of his arm as the two proceeded in their own rooms.

Doyoung and Jina were doing their nightly routines in their own bathrooms and their little space. Doyoung happened to be finished before her, now sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone, waiting for the girl.

Not long after, Jina peeked through his room, seeing that he was on his phone. She slowly walked her way to the right side of the bed as the left side was occupied by Doyoung.