twelve

After getting to know each other that night, Doyoung and Jina simply became less awkward with one another.

" Doyoung are you doing anything today? " Jina peeked through his room the next morning after breakfast as Doyoung was fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

" No why? " Doyoung asked her.

" I want to go out. It's been a while since we went somewhere. " Jina confessed.

" Where do you want to go? " Doyoung asked her.

" Maybe the mall and the park because it's pretty at night. " Jina told him.

" Okay. " Doyoung told her. " Meet me downstairs in 30 minutes and you know the deal. "

" On it! " Jina said leaving his room excitedly and started to get ready. All she had to do was to put on makeup.

Jina was wearing black ripped jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket with black converses. It was definitely basic but she just felt that black was her color today. She did her makeup and went downstairs seeing that Doyoung was waiting for her.

The 127 members were down there two seeing the two leave. They didn't want to say anything simply because either one of them would get angry.

" Wow it's not even a month and they're already going on a date. " Haechan said.

" I'm not surprised. " Mark added.

" It's about time he moves on. " Johnny teased.

" What is he supposed to do? Mourn over his girlfriend for the rest of his life? No way. " Yuta said.

" Well, I kinda ship them. " Jungwoo cooed. " Anyone else or is it just me? "

" I agree. " Jaehyun added.

" Me too! " Taeil excitingly said.

" Well, I did tell Doyoung and Jina if they wanted to go out they should only go together. Today just happens to be one of those days. " Taeyong said.

They hopped into the car, making their way to the mall. When they arrived, Jina immediately went shopping dragging the boy with him. She tried some clothes from different stores and Doyoung agreed that she looked good in all of them.

Jina was happy with her splurge even though she felt bad for Doyoung not buying anything.

" Is there a place you want to go. " Jina asked.

" No. I have plenty of clothes already. " Doyoung responded. " Do you need help holding those shopping bags? "

" Just a bit. " Jina responded as Doyoung took 3 shopping bags out of Jina's hand to give her assistance.

Jina and Doyoung were making their way out of the mall until Jina noticed a familiar group of people, pulling Doyoung into the corner.

" What's wrong? " Doyoung whispered.

" My friends are here. " Jina said. " Look. " Jina pointed towards the direction where Raeyong, Hara, Hyungson, and Yeongson are.

" I see. " Doyoung nodded as Jina looked down making him concerned. " You alright? "

" Yeah, it's just that I can't hang out with them that's all. " Jina told him.

" Did they invite you to begin with? " Doyoung asked.

" Yeah but I didn't think they were going to it today and I can't open those messages anyway. " Jina sighed. " It's fine. "

Jina and Doyoung continue to spy on Jina's friend until they were out of their sight. After when the coast is clear, they walked out of the mall to put the shopping bags in Jina's car. Doyoung didn't bother going into the car making the girl confused.