eight

Jina saw that Johnny was carrying an unconscious Doyoung, blood all over the two of them walking in a certain direction that was probably the medic room.

Haechan and Taeil were trailing behind, holding up Yuta and Jaehyun making sure they didn't fall. Yuta and Jaehyun probably had dagger grazes.

Jina continued waiting as the NCT members were healing the three members. After something that felt like hours, Taeyong came out of the room and approached Jina.

" You can come to check to the medic room right now. Everything is fine-well not Doyoung. He'll be waking up possibly in a few days. " Taeyong bowed his head down.

" Thanks, Taeyong. " Jina said making her way to the medic room.

Jina saw that Yuta and Jaehyun were sitting on a chair as Sungchan were finishing up their injuries. Jungwoo, Chenle, and Shotaro are finishing up with Doyoung's injury, leaving him on the bed.

Jina approached Yuta and Jaehyun first.

" Are you guys okay? What happened? " Jina asked.

" It might be a threat from Race. That's all we can assume but we were walking to our car from the convenience store and then Doyoung suddenly got shot. " Jaehyun explained.

" We got ambushed by a few people but we managed to get them all. " Yuta added.

" That's so stupid why Doyoung? " Jina got irritated.

" We aren't so sure ourselves, but we're determined to find out. " Jaehyun told them.

" You and Yuta are ready to go. " Sungchan told Jaehyun.

" We'll be both heading out now. " Jaehyun said as he brought Yuta with him out of the window.

All of the other medics finished washing up their bloodied body as they were about to leave also.

" We took the bullet out of the left shoulder so Doyoung should be fine now. " Chenle explained.

" Yeah, he'll be fine soon. " Jungwoo added.

" You guys should get some rest. I'll watch Doyoung for a bit. " Jina told them.

" You sure? " Shotaro asked.

" I'm sure. " Jina smiled. " Good night guys. "

" Good night noona! " Chenle said as he exited the medic room dragging Shotaro and Sungchan with him.

" Oh, I see someone's falling in love. " Jungwoo teased.

" Shut up. " Jina told him. " Can you leave too? "

" Aish, this girl. " Jungwoo responded. " Alright, but we are talking about you and Doyoung next time we meet like this. "

" There's nothing going on between us! " Jina half-shouted.

" Sure~ " Jungwoo teased again. " Good night bestie! "

" Good night weirdo. " Jina teased him back as she saw Jungwoo leave the medic room.

Jina placed a chair next to Doyoung's bed in the medic room. She scanned his body seeing that his left should be all bandaged up. Jina sighed as she was admiring his beauty but showing her care at the same time.

" What did I do wrong, to begin with, in the first place? " Jina mumbled to herself as she brought her hand caressing softly on Doyoung's left shoulder. " I care about you. "

Jina then realized what she was doing and stopped making her get up and leave the room. She planned on visiting him every day.

She walked out of the medic room and was about to go upstairs until she saw Jeno, standing against the ledge of the downstairs balcony. Jina checked the time which was 3:30 am.