twenty six

Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Mark, Renjun, and Jeno, were currently blacked out, in a perfectly squared room on the third floor with a bunch of windows surrounding the area, showing the night sky.

Jeno was the first one to wake up, regaining his consciousness since he was the only real insomniac in NCT. He started to see all the unconscious bodies around him. He felt weak getting up, but it wasn't the weak as if he has gotten beaten. There was surprisingly no blood coming out of the members as he looked around.

The weapons and earpieces are disarmed from the members into a glass display. There was something that needed to break that glass in order to be armed again. Unfortunately, there was nothing and the 9 men had no hope.

" Yah guys wake up. " Jeno said crawling to each member trying to wake them up. " We're locked in here. "

All of the members were starting to regain their consciousness as Jeno was shaking each one of them.

" What happened? " Renjun asked.

" I just remember the last thing I did was plop on the ground without a proper fight. " Jaehyun sighed.

" We were gassed. " Mark said. " I saw the Race members putting on some sort of oxygen mask so that the gas doesn't affect them. "

" I never knew that they even had a trap in their own base. " Johnny sighed.

" Welcome to the mafia world. " Taeil added.

" We need to get out of here. " Taeyong said.

" Windows are locked. " Yuta nodded along. " Where's Doyoung? "

" Not waking up yet. " Jeno said as he was trying to wake him up. " Doyoung hyung, wake up. Please we need you. "

Everyone was slowly getting up, regaining their strength, and determine how to get out of here. All of the ideas were thin air.

A couple of minutes later, Doyoung started to wake up seeing Jeno in front of him. He then tried to get up from his position, immediately falling back down as he felt pain. Jeno caught him from falling back.

" Doyoung hyung what's wrong? " Jeno asked.

" I don't know, I just suddenly feel weak, as if someone has beaten me to deal with bare hands. " Doyoung groaned in pain as he was starting to ache.

Maybe this was what Race was referring to in their file, which was to weaken me. I really am that strong.

" You can't fight anymore hyung. We need to get you out of here. " Jeno sighed.

" No, I can still fight. " Doyoung said as he was placing his hands to where his weapons were. " Where are our weapons. "

" Locked in the glass hyung, we need to break it. Even our earpieces are in there. We can't even call for help. " Renjun sighed.

" Here hyung, I'll help you walk if that's something you still want to do. " Jeno said as he wrapped his arm around Doyoung's waist, holding him up as Doyoung had an arm around Jeno's shoulder.

" Thanks, Jeno. "

-

Jina and Jisung had already arrived at their safety parking area, getting out of their cars to look for the medics.

" Jina! Jisung! Over here! " Jungwoo called them to approach their two medic trucks.

" What happened? " Jina asked.

" They were gassed, Shotaro and Sungchan checked earlier and it affected them a little bit. " Chenle said.

" Are they okay now? " Jisung asked.