five

" Oh, Jina! Thank goodness you can make it! " Mrs. Kim said as Jina and her other coworkers were standing at the front of the cafe.

" What happened? Were there any investigations? " Jina asked.

" All I know is that the money is all gone all over the Bunny Cafe. The security camera got cut yesterday so there's no lead. I'm closing this business down and retiring. Are you okay though? It happened right after you close the shop. " Mrs. Kim announced.

Jina exactly knew what was up but she knew if she revealed the truth she would be dead. " Yes, I got home safely last night. "

" Then what's on your wrist? " Raeyoung asked.

Jina looked at her wrist and immediately coming up with a lie. " Surface burn. "

" Clumsy clumsy Jina. " Yeongson joked.

" Where is Taebin anyway? " Hyungson asked.

Taebin, why was he gone from the scene even today. Seems suspicious to Jina.

" I don't know and I don't care. " Jina responded. " He's not that serious anyway. " Jina looked at the time seeing five minutes have passed. " Sorry, guys I got to go. "

" Boyfriend, I see? " Hara asked.

" You think she got one in a day? " Yeongson asked.

" No. I have a serious matter to get to. " Jina said.

" Alright, Jina! Stay safe! " Mrs. Kim said as she waved to her along with her other coworkers.

Jina immediately ran her way to Doyoung's car as she immediately the engine turn on meaning that Doyoung was ready to go. She immediately hopped into the passenger seat, catching her breath.

" I was about to leave you. " Doyoung told her.

" I know. " Jina nodded.

" What's your association with those people at the Bunny Cafe? " Doyoung asked her.

" Why do you care? " Jina asked him back.

" I'm just curious since that's where I found you last night and you have an association. " Doyoung replied.

" And what if I don't tell you? " Jina tried him.

" I'll make sure you'll never see Jisung and shoot you to death when we get home. " Doyoung voice became husky, sending shivers down to Jina's spine.

All Jina really wanted to do was to see her brother again.

" Fine. Mrs. Kim is the owner, and I work with Hara, Raeyoung, the twins Yeongson and Hyungson, and ugh Taebin. " Jina said.

Doyoung's eyes widen as he suddenly stopped the car.

" What? " Jina asked. " Is there something wrong? "

Doyoung realized that Jina's attention was towards him as he didn't want her to suspect his relationship with Taebin so he started driving again.

Taebin is a Race member.

Doyoung wanted to tell Jina but it would put her more in trouble.

" Nothing, there's nothing wrong. Something came to my mind, that's all. " Doyoung told her.

" Are you jealous or something? " Jina asked. " You literally stopped when I mentioned Taebin. "

" And why would I be jealous of someone who I don't even know? " Doyoung asked.

" You just seem off that's all. " Jina nodded in curiousity.

" You ughed at his name so I'm assuming there's something going on between you two. " Doyoung told her as he mentally relieved himself.