twenty three

" Jina! " Doyoung ran approaching the girl who was tied to the chair, seeing that her pants were thrown in the distance.

" Do-Doyoung... " Jina weakly mumbled slightly smiling that he saved her.

Doyoung then untied her wrist from the chair, making her fall over towards him. He held her in his arms.

" Let me help you put this on real quick. " Doyoung then sat Jina on the chair again and helping her put her pants on with the respect of looking away.

" Thanks... " Jina softly told him.

Jina realized what Jack told her all along, connecting the dots of NCT's intention. It was best to hear them out after this but right now wasn't the time.

" Let's get you out of here. " Doyoung told her as he realized there's dried blood on her arm, meaning that someone dagger cut her. " And treat that cut for you. "

Jina then attempted to get up to walk with Doyoung out of the room. She felt so weak that she immediately passed out, falling towards Doyoung.

" Jina! " Doyoung exclaimed as he was worried about the girl's condition.

Doyoung then carried her in bridal style out of the broker house that Race has captured Jina at.

-

" Doyoung hyung is she okay? " Jisung ask he was helping Jungwoo bandage her arm.

Jungwoo and Doyoung were currently in a section of the medic room while the other medics were helping other NCT members with their injuries.

" She'll be okay soon. " Doyoung responded with a smile.

" Does she know? " Jisung asked as Doyoung know what she's referring to.

" Not yet. " Doyoung sighed. " Or well partially. "

" It's time that we should tell her. I already got Taeyong's permission to do so. " Jisung said as Doyoung sighed.

I should really tell her. Let's hope she doesn't lash out this time.

Right when Doyoung was about to leave the room, Jisung noticed something on Jina's neck.

" Wait Jungwoo hyung, did you treat her neck? There's a red mark there. " Jisung asked making Jungwoo confused.

Jungwoo then moved Jina's hair aside as to where Jisung was referring to. His eyes immediately widen knowing what it was. " Jisung that's not an injury it's a... " Jungwoo trailed off looking at Doyoung. " Do you know anything about this? "

Doyoung then turned around to what Jungwoo and Jisung were referring to. Doyoung knew it was a hickey, the state where he would think that Jina was definitely either raped or having sex out of her own desire.

" No. " Doyoung sighed. " But one thing I can confirm it was rape. "

Jungwoo and Jisung gasped in unison and the three of them promised among themselves to not talk to about it to anyone in the NCT mansion.

-

Jina then woke up in a familiar scene and feeling that there was a weight on her right arm. There was a bandage wrapped around her dagger cut.

It was still night time because she was knocked out the entire day that she was captured, meaning that she was awake.

A familiar person came into the room with a tray of food making Jina realize where she was. She was in Doyoung's room.

Doyoung placed the tray in front of her and he started to silently feed her as she was going along with it slowly. The food for today was bibimbap.