six

FLASHBACK*

" Oh, Jisungie! I'm so proud of you! " Jina pinched his cheeks. " I'm so glad you made it into Yonsei University! At such a young age too! "

" Thanks, noona. " Jisung smiled.

" Jisung-ah! We need to go now! " Appa said.

" Bye noona! I will miss you a lot. " Jisung said hugging his sister. " Do well at your university okay? "

" I'll miss you a lot! Come visit when you can! " Jina cheered hugging her brother. " Don't worry Kyunghee Cyber University is treating me fine. I enjoy it. Bye Jisung. "

" Got to go now noona! I'll call you when I arrive! " Jisung told her.

" Let's go Jisung! " Eomma called out from the door.

" Okay! " Jina said as she saw Jisung and their parents leave the house.

Hours later, Jina decided to turn on the TV seeing that there was breaking news at Yonsei University.

" There was a shooting at the school and a couple of hundred innocent people died. " The news reporter said showing a list of names of dead people. " We don't know what the cause may be, but the cops are doing their best to keep everyone safe. "

Jina started to become scared and shocked since she knew her parents and Jisung were at Yonsei University. The list of names was going so fast, there were so many people who had the surname of Park.

But Jina was for sure though she saw the names of her parents, Park Siyeon and Park Jinhwan.

Jina then picked up her phone trying to dial Jisung, there was no answer and immediately went to voice mail. His phone was off, there was no way Jina could reach him.

Jina then started crying, seeing that she lost a family that she loved dearly. Why did this all happen to her? Why does today have to be the day where she lost all of her happiness?

Eventually, as the days go on, Jina tried calling Jisung multiple times, immediately going to voicemail. She eventually decided that her brother, Park Jisung was dead too.

-

" Thanks, Eomma! Thanks, Appa! " Jisung waved as he entered Chenle's house with 4 other boys.

" Take care alright? " Eomma told him. " You have such a nice friend who's offering to let you stay. "

" Yup. " Appa nodded.

" We'll get going now okay? " Eomma told them.

" Bye Eomma. Bye Appa. I love you. " Jisung hugged them receiving kisses from both of their parents.

Jisung saw that his parents got into the car and started driving away. He then went back into Chenle's house to hang out with their friends living there too including Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin.

Little did Jisung know, it was his last time seeing his parents.

-

" You guys ready to go to campus? I'm so excited! " Jaemin exclaimed.

" Yeah yeah Jaemin you're always hyper. " Renjun rolled his eyes.

" That's Na Jaemin for you. " Jeno added.

" I can't wait to see the campus and how it's like! I heard it's such a good school! " Jisung smiled.

" Yeah, Seo Janghoon went here and I also like basketball. " Chenle said.

" But you also like Stephen Curry. " Jisung told him.

" That too. " Chenle smiled back.

The 5 boys were walking to campus suddenly hearing gunshots coming out of the school. There were multiple men in suits, fighting one another. Innocent students were shot, bystanders were dead, and some even managed to run away.