sixteen

" GUYS I FOUND THE FILE! " Haechan screamed. " Call all of NCT, put WayV on the phone call! "

" On it. " Taeyong said making an announcement for everyone to meet in the discussion room.

Everyone was sitting in the discussion room including Jina who wanted to involve herself because she had nothing to do and excused herself to be Jisung's substitute which everyone agreed.

" Okay, so the file contains where the location of the real file, which is obviously annoying but it's probably their current plans to destroy NCT and we need to counter it. " Haechan explained.

" The location is unfortunately in the usual mafia party house hosted by the Seventeen mafia. Race also hates them but will probably try to find their file back at that party. " Jaemin also explained.

" Let me call their leader S.Coups and ask. " Taeyong asked putting S.Coups on the phone.

" Yo, what's up Taeyong. " S.Coups said over the phone.

" You have the Race file right? " Taeyong asked.

" Yeah. We're only keeping it because we don't want to advance. Did you get my invitation? " S.Coups said.

" Yeah. Is there a way we can borrow it? " Taeyong asked. " We haven't worked much together but Race is out of hand. We suspect that they're targeting us. "

" Give me one second. " S.Coups said as Taeyong heard all of them talking over the phone. " All of NCT is hearing this right? "

" Yes sir. " Taeyong told them. " All of Seventeen too? "

" Yes sir. " S.Coups assured them.

" Proceed. " Taeyong nodded.

" We also invited Race to the party to make it less suspicious. We are still keeping our one date policy to prevent all of the Race members from coming in and the masked identity to prevent shootings during the party." S.Coups explained.

" We haven't work anything together but let's say that I'll give you the location to the file, if the file is correct about you guys you keep it, if not give it back. Deal? " S.Coups asked.

" Deal. " Taeyong said as the other members nodded in silence too.

" I guess we're allies for the first time, but we can't make it obvious to Race. We all know how they are. Not that Seventeen has beef with NCT, but we just haven't done something together. We all trust you guys, everyone is hearing this. " S.Coups said. " If you do need back up, let us know. "

" Thanks, S.Coups, we'll be heading out now. " Taeyong said as he and S.Coups exchange goodbyes ending the call.

Taeyong then put his phone down and proceeded with the meeting.

" Let me guess, you're going to send someone to that party if Seventeen even has one, have someone bring a girl, and then we find it? " Johnny rolled his eyes in amusement.

" Bingo. " Taeyong said throwing the invitation paper. " It's next Saturdary. "

" And today is? " Renjun asked.

" Saturday stupid. " Jeno rolled his eyes.

" Which means we have exactly a week! " Xiaojun said over the video call.

" But don't we need a girl? " Jaehyun asked making everyone turn their attention to Jina.

" Another problem, none of us have really been to Seventeen mafia parties except for- " Mark turning his attention towards Doyoung. " Doyoung hyung. "