nineteen

It was now nearing 7 pm. Jina was already ready, in her beautiful dress, a few jewelry accessories, and silver heels. She heard a knock on the door as she was doing her final touch ups.

" Come in! " Jina said revealed a Doyoung who was in a suit, looking extraordinary handsome as always.

" Hi, Jina we're about to- Woah. " Doyoung saw her in her outfit, analyzing her from head to toe, stunned by her immense beauty. " You... you look good. " He complimented her.

" You could say the same for yourself. " Jina smiled at him. " Let's go? " Jina said as Doyoung nodded as the two walked out of Jina's room and on the way downstairs.

All of the NCT members gathered at the front of the house. Everyone wasn't in a suit though meaning some were injured less than the others. Taeyong then made the assignments.

" Haechan and Jaemin are on the computer standby to track the scene in case anything happens. "

" Jungwoo, Chenle, Sungchan, Shotaro will be there but will be refraining from the action unless we need back up. That's only if there's a shooting going on or a fight with Race. You guys will be viewing the scene in real time. "

" Johnny, Taeil, Renjun, Jeno, and I will surround the mansion if anything happens. "

" Jaehyun, Mark, and Yuta. You guys will refrain from the mission. Go rest. "

" Doyoung and Jina, you two will enter the party. I already told S.Coups that you two will be entering and he told me to tell Doyoung while the file location was. Therefore, it should succeed. Talk on the earpiece if anything happens. " Taeyong finished his sentence.

Taeyong passed everyone except the members who are refraining an earpiece including Jina too. Everyone tested their earpiece checking that it was working.

" Okay everyone all set, mission, start. " Taeyong said as everyone dispersed.

The members who went outside went in their own individual cars except for Doyoung and Jina who will be going together. Taeyong then immediately spoke into the earpiece. " Everyone go at different times to make it less suspicious. "

Doyoung and Jina went out of the NCT mansion first as Doyoung was driving to the Seventeen mansion. It was a 45-minute drive from their mansion to theirs.

Once Doyoung and Jina arrived at the mansion, they parked at the parking lot. Crazy right? The Seventeen mansion has a parking lot. Doyoung then proceeds to give Jina her pretty purple mask with a design where as Doyoung was wearing a black, nicely designed mask. It was perfect for a masquerade.

Doyoung and Jina got out of the car, making their way into the mansion. Taeyong told them that the coast was clear and everyone was in action.

They approached the guards, seeing that there were a woman and a man going together, immediately letting them in.

" I'll go look for it now. Stay put. " Doyoung said immediately leaving her.

" Okay. " Jina said.

Jina was bored and she didn't even know what to do. She then went to the bar area and asked the bartender for a drink. The bartender was wearing a mask too.

" What would you like to drink ma'am? " The bartender asked.

" Something that's popular these days. " Jina responded.

" Okay, I'll recommend the AfterShock. " The bartender told her.

Jina watched as he was preparing the AfterShock, ensuring that there wasn't any suspicious substance. She watched as the bartender put the drink in a shot cup, making the fire lit up from it.