four

Jisung? Did I hear that right? He's alive? He's not dead?

" He-he's alive? " Jina looked up to Taeyong, giving him the most worried look, shaking as her life was still on the line.

" He is. " Taeyong nodded and Doyoung groaned in pain though. " I'll make you a deal. "

" Which is? " Jina asked confusingly.

" We'll let you see him, only if you stay here. " Taeyong told her.

" What? Why?! " Jina raised her voice as Doyoung loaded the gun making shivers down her spine. " Okay okay go on... "

" We are mafias. We help but we're also criminals. Some missions we do for money, but this particular mission with Race is a very hard one. Once we release you out of our sight, they'll come for you. " Taeyong explained. " It's best if you stay. "

" Fine. I'll do it to see my brother and for the sake of my safety. " Jina agreed desperately wanting to hear where her brother has gone and why he's a mafia.

She looked at Doyoung whose gun was still pointed towards her. " You can put that gun down unless you want to kill me. " Jina strictly told Doyoung making him irritated.

" So you want to try me huh? " Doyoung asked.

" Doyoung now it's not the time. " Taeyong went and placed his arm down. " Doyoung will come with you tomorrow to move all your belongings. "

So his name is Doyoung.

"  Taeyong. Why the fuck do I have to go? " Doyoung complained.

" Who was the one who brought her? " Taeyong tested him.

" Ugh. " Doyoung scoffed.

" Take her to her room. " Taeyong commanded.

" Whatever. " Doyoung obeyed his words, dragging Jina by the wrist, out of the office room and into the halls going upstairs.

I'm assuming the leader is Taeyong, I wonder how many other mafias in NCT are there besides those two and my brother.

Doyoung and Jina had a slightly longer walk to the spare room that the NCT mansion has and all Jina could think of was how aggressively he dragged her wrist.

" Ow ow OW! Can you at least stop grabbing my wrist? It's not like I have no escape plan! " Jina exclaimed.

" Shut it. Why would I care about your wrist? " Doyoung commanded as he opened an empty room, shoving Jina in there, making her fall to the ground. " Don't even bother coming to me. If you wake up late tomorrow, you're not going out to move your belongings. "

Doyoung then slammed the door making the girl shocked. Jina then took a good look at her reddened and bruised wrist and caressing it with the other.

" Damn it hurts so much. " Jina whimpered. " It's whatever. "

Jina then slowly got up, looking around at the room. It was a minimalistic baby blue wall painted room with a full-sized bed, a vanity, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom. The room wasn't awfully too big, but it was comfortable.

" How did I end up in such a situation? Will my life now become like this? Why is it so scary? " Jina asked herself.

" But why is it also thrilling? "

She then decided to slip herself under the sheets of the bed and cried herself to sleep.

-

Jina woke up as the sun was hitting her eyes through the blinds. She yawned, stretched, well she couldn't do any of her morning routine because all of her toiletries were back at her apartment and all she could do was rinse her mouth, brushed her hair with her hands, and hoped for the best.