eleven

After the handshake that Doyoung and Jina established. Jina then walked upstairs with the boy following behind her as the girl decided to go to her room. She wondered why Doyoung was following her but she remembered.

" Oh right. " Jina told him. " You agreed. "

" Well yeah. " Doyoung responded. " Did you think I was plotting murder on you? "

" Perhaps. " Jina responded. " I thought you would ditch me by now knowing the fact that you don't like me so much even though we're friends now. "

" Do you want me to ditch you? I can do that right now. " Doyoung said as he turned away preparing to walk.

" No, stay. " Jina said grabbing on his wrist making the boy turn around. " We can talk in my room. How about that? If you lose interest or anything you can always leave rather than being in your room where you're gonna throw something at me to leave. "

" Sure. " Doyoung agreed. " And even if we do it at my room, I will not throw anything at you this time. "

" Uh-huh. " Jina nodded as she opened the door to her room walking in and signaling the boy to come into her room. " Come in. "

Doyoung followed her inside her room. Jina sat on her bed leaning against the headboard as Doyoung was sitting on the other side of the bed where the feet were usually placed.

" You have a nice room. It's clean. " Doyoung complimented her.

" Thanks, there's nothing much that's probably why. " Jina chuckled.

" Well, you want to know more about me what do you want to know? " Doyoung asked her.

" The basics? " Jina questioned thinking that this guy did not have proper knowledge of how to start basic conversations.

" I don't know what you mean by that. Just throw me questions and I'll answer. " Doyoung responded.

" Wow, I guess you're not interested in me at all. " Jina scoffed.

" I'll throw back some questions. I think. " Doyoung nodded.

" Okay then, what do you usually do besides your mafia life? " Jina asked him.

" Stay in my room all day or hang out with the other members. What about you? What were you supposed to do before you were dragged here? " Doyoung asked. " By me. "

" I worked at the Bunny Cafe while I was trying to find a Cybersecurity job but I got declined because I was a girl. Isn't that stupid? " Jina ranted to him.

" That sounds stupid. Sexist companies. " Doyoung added on to her rant.

" Oh yeah, that reminds me. I actually helped Haechan and Jaemin hack the other day and we managed to get into the first level of Race's security system. Haechan and Jaemin and I think Yangyang is looking through the hundreds of files Race has and hoping that they find something. " Jina trailed off.

Doyoung was shocked to hear about Jina's achievements and the hacking system sounds like a perfect opportunity for her, especially the fact that she was getting rejected. For the first time, Doyoung felt bad for her.

" Was this happening while I was unconscious for about a week or two? " Doyoung asked her.

" Yeah... " Jina responded.

" I guess then good job. " Doyoung told her. " You are definitely more useful here than whatever company rejected you. "

" Thanks, Doyoung. " Jina smiled at him lightened the mood as Doyoung cheekily smiled back too.

" How did you manage to live alone? " Doyoung asked. " Since Jisung wasn't able to visit you. "

" I had to sell a lot of things to people to earn money, go to work and school at the same time, at some point I had to take fewer classes and do school all year round because of my mental health. I wasn't able to cope mentally at the time, but I'm better now.  " Jina told him.