Chapter Fourteen: Honesty

14

I woke up this morning snuggled in Chris's arms. I snuggle closer and I realize I'm still naked from last night. I lift up the blankets and see he is too, I put the blanket down and he stretches in his sleep. I see him open his eyes and he looks at me "Good morning, beautiful."

I smile and say "Hi."

"Sleep well?"

I nod "Mhm. You?"

"Like the dead, you ready to get out of here?"

"Absolutely. I'd like to shower first though."

"Me too. The water will help me wake up."

I nod then sit up, he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. He kisses me and I kiss him back, I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and says "Shower with me?

I smile "Sure."

"There's something I'd like to talk to you about later. Maybe once you and I aren't naked in bed together."

"Is it bad?"

"No, but it's important. Let's just get showered and get the hell out of here."

He sits up and gets out of bed, he walks to the bathroom and I stay in bed and marvel over how gorgeous he is. I smile at him then cover my face with the blankets. I hear the shower start and I sit up. After a couple minutes he tells me the waters warm. I get out of bed and stretch, I walk to the bathroom and I see him get in the shower.

I walk in the large shower then close the door behind me. He stands under the water and lets the water hit his face. I think about last night and how incredible it was. I know last night was probably a one time thing, so I'm gonna make it worth it. I've already compromised my beliefs

I kiss his back and wrap my arms around him. I place my hands on his chest. He turns towards me and leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back he walks me forward and my back presses the glass shower wall. He leads his kisses down my jaw then my neck.

I look down and see his cock is hard, I pull away and I start kissing his chest. I get down on my knees, I take his cock in my hands and put my mouth on the tip. I suck gently and I hear him groan "Fuck, baby." I softly lick the underside and I taste some pre-cum on my tongue.

I hold the base of his cock and hollow my cheeks. I take him fully into my mouth, sucking him slowly. He moans again "God, Charlotte...your mouth."  The sound of his moans make me more aroused. While I suck him, my hand strokes the base. I feel him growing harder and thicker in my mouth. I keep sucking him and he grabs a fistful of my hair.

He takes over and starts roughly fucking my mouth. I hold his thighs while working my tongue. He groans "Fuck Charlotte, you're gonna make me come."

He starts thrusting to the back of my throat, I can feel his cock throbbing. I taste the first bit of cum, my eyes start watering and I pump my fist along his length. I swallow his cum then I pull back, licking him completely clean. He's breathing heavily coming down from his orgasm. He grabs me by my arms and pulls me up.

He kisses me hard and I kiss him back. He reaches down and picks me up by my thighs. He holds me still then opens the shower door. He walks out and carries me back to the bedroom. He drops me on the bed, he kneels down and puts his head between my legs. My skin is cold from being wet, my nipples become hard and I look down at him.

He growls and puts his tongue inside of me. I moan and my head falls backwards onto the bed. He licks every part of me and I feel my toes curl. I go to moan but I hear a knock on the door. He quickly puts a hand over my mouth. A small voice says "Mr.Cerulli? Your driver Malcom is here, I have him waiting for you downstairs." He looks towards the door "Tell him we'll be down shortly." His voice is rough and filled with arousal.