Nice Lapis: Oh come on, you gotta let the purposes go.

Mean Lapis: ... *she didn't pay attention, only sighed as she looked down and thought to herself* Stupid! Stupid! That's what I am, a big, stupid, meanie Lapis! *sighs* I screwed everything up!

(Much later, Steven and the others are ready to start helping the Homeworld Gems.)

Steven: *shouts* Is everybody ready!?!

Steven's Friends: YEEAAAH!!

Steven: Alright! Then let's save Gems!!

(The three teams split up and head to different locations on Homeworld. Steven's team heads to the Palace)

Steven: Hurry up!! We're still a long way from the palace!

Spinel: You mean "the remains of the palace", right?

Steven: Yes. Rejuvenated Lapis destroyed much of this area, it's hard to move through so much rubble.

Jasper: That Gem is a monster without compassion, and that's why I admire her.

Steven: Hey, don't say that. She's already been through a lot already.

Spinel: I don't think the Diamonds care, they won't like to see their stuff destroyed.

Steven: They have no right to complain about anything! We're saving the universe, while they're enjoying their vacation right now!

Spinel: Hehe. You're right.

(Steven's team arrives at the palace, and once inside, they walk through a destroyed hallway looking for Gems to help.)

Steven: It's strange that we haven't found any Gems yet.

Spinel: Yes, It's like they vanished without a trace.

Bluebird: *laughs in mockery* They're all died!!

Steven: Well, we haven't found any Gem shards either. Maybe they've escaped to safety... or so I hope.

(Steven and the others have been walking the hallways for a while and still haven't found anyone.)

Jasper: Argh, this is so boring! *she said peevishly* When are we going to start fighting?

Steven: I already told you we're not here to fight.

Jasper: Tch, what a bore.

Steven: There's nothing we can do about it, ok?

Spinel: Well, how about to kill the boredom we tell some jokes and at the same time unify the team?

Jasper: No!

Bluebird: No!

Steven: Good idea!

Spinel: Ok, I'll go first. *clears her throat* What does a little rock say to a big one?

Bluebird: I'll shatter you!

Spinel: What? Of course not.

Bluebird: Why not?

Spinel: How would the little rock say that-?

????: I'll shatter you!! *suddenly yelled from a destroyed room*

Bluebird: Hmm, like this?

Spinel: Huh?

Steven: I didn't get the joke- Wait! *turns to the destroyed room* Who yelled at us?

(A Ruby who was hiding in a destroyed room walks out of there.)

Steven: *recognized her* Hey, I know you.

????: *grunts* You!

Steven: You're Navy, I haven't seen you in a while.

Navy: Grrr, I'll shatter you! *charges at Steven*

Bluebird: Hah! See? I knew the little rock would say that. I know everything!

Spinel: Huh, you wish.

Steven: Calm down! *dodging the Navy's attacks* You don't have to fight anymore!

Jasper: My Diamond! *grabs Navy's head* I got this! *throws her back into the same room she came out of*

(More Rubies walk out of the room.)

Steven: I know them, too.

Bluebird: (Eyeball) It's my old Ruby ​​squad. *shouts* Guys, please save me!

(The Rubies jump onto one another and begin to fuse into a single giant Ruby, but without Eyeball.)

Jasper: Hey, Joker Gem!

Spinel: Wait, you mean me?

Jasper: Do you see another Gem telling jokes around here?! Of course I mean you!

Spinel: Well, my-

Jasper: Stop wasting time and hold this midget fusion for a moment!

Bluebird: Hey, I'm of average height! *she shouted angrily*

Spinel: Just so you know, my name's Spinel. *she said as she grabbed Bluebird tightly*

Jasper: I don't care! *ready to fight* Finally, a fight!

Steven: *yells* Jasper, NO!!

Jasper: Jasper, YEESSSS!!!

(Using her spin dash attack, Jasper charges at Giant Ruby, crashing right into her, causing her to poof before she could do anything.)

Bluebird: (Aquamarine) Rubies, as useless as ever.

Bluebied: (Eyeball) Well, you're not exactly the most useful Gem across the universe, either.

Bluebird: (Aquamarine) Shut up, of course I am!

Spinel: You guys are crazy! *turns to Jasper* I give these two back to you, Horned Quartz.

Jasper: I'll pretend I didn't hear that. *grabs Bluebird tightly* And only because I liked the way you almost destroyed the earth.

Spinel: Huh?

Steven: Hold on a sec! You knew it? Then why didn't you help us kick Spinel's but?

Spinel: Hey, remember I'm here present.

Steven: Sorry, i forgot.

Jasper: Actually, by the time I got to the battlefield to fight, you had already been defeated. So I went back to my training.

Steven: I can't believe it, did you intend to help us?

Jasper: Uhhh, no. I was talking to her. *points to Spinel* At that time, anything that jeopardized the earth's existence, I was going to be there to support the cause

Steven: It was to be expected, you can never be counted on for something good, can you? Even now, you just poofed the Rubies for no reason.

Jasper: You're wrong, my Diamond. I did it for a good reason, they wanted to fight and so did I.

Steven: But you've reduced them to a mere cameo, how are we supposed to help them now?

Jasper: You can help them when they have reformed, so what's the problem?

Steven: Ugh, you'll never change, will you? I beg you to please don't do something like that again.

Jasper: I can try, but I make no promises.

Steven: *to Spinel* Please pick up the Gems.

Spinel: Sure. *picks up the Rubies' gems and stores them in her gemstone* Ready!

Steven: All right, let's get moving.