"Thank you," she said and gave his hand a squeeze.

"You should sleep. I know you have a room here," he said and she shook her head.

"I'm fine here."

"Ro-"

"If you want to go then go, but I'm not leaving him," she said harshly and he just nodded. He gave her shoulder a squeeze before walking out. Rosemary looked down at Damon and frowned. Her hand went up and traced her fingers along his features. She brushed his hair back from his forehead and leaned down to kiss it.

"I'm not mad at you," she started, "Well, I am a little bit but I just want you to wake up. I love you so much that I forgive you for everything. Just please wake up. Please get better. If not for me, for Vel. I can't raise her. I'm not-I'm not a mom. I need you," she said quietly while brushing her fingertips across his cheek. Tears fell from her eyes and she took a deep breath.

"Rosie," Bonanno said opening the curtain. He had a bandage around his arm and some bruises on his face. She looked up at him with tears eyes and quickly wiped them away knowing he would scold her. "It's okay. I know how much you care for him," he said and put a hand on her shoulder. That was the closest he was ever going to get to hugging her.

"How is everyone?" She asked and stood up.

"We lost a lot of lives in the explosion but majority of us are still alive. It was a success. Thank you for helping," he said and she nodded.

"Ro?" She heard and turned to see Vince. He was shirtless with a bandage wrapped around his middle and was balancing on a single crutch.

"You two are idiots," she said and they both nodded. She sighed and walked forward giving him a hug. "As much as I want to hate you guys, I'm happy you're alive," she said and he hugged her back with one arm.

"How are you doing?" Vince asked her and Bonanno took that as his cue to walk away. She sighed and shook her head walking back to Damon.

"His heart stopped earlier," she said quietly and sat on the bed grabbing his hand. "He's okay though."

"That's good. I want to apologize for how I acted with you at the ball. I'm sorry," he said and she nodded.

"It's okay," she told him but her eyes didn't leave Damon's face. Vince put a hand on her shoulder and she put hers on top of it. Both set aside their differences right now. Vince cared for her and Rosemary needed the comfort. After a few minutes, his hand left and he walked away.

Rosemary laid her head on the side of the bed from a feeling of fatigue. She had been up for hours, crying a lot, it was emotionally and physically draining. She held on tightly to his hand to make sure he wouldn't just leave. She knew it wasn't possible but a part of her thought it might. The second her eyes closed she drifted off into sleep.
**********
Damon squinted his eyes before opening them up. He felt pain in his shoulder and leg. He looked down and saw that he had bandages on his body, his arms were connected to machines and IV's, and he had a cannula under his nose. He went to take it out but felt a pressure on his hand. He looked down and saw Rosemary sleeping in the chair with her head against it.

"Mr. Ricci, it-"

"Shh, don't wake her," Damon said and his voice was a little dry. He managed to get his hand out and put it on top of her head. He stroked her hair as she slept.

"I'm sorry. I just need to check your wounds," the doctor whispered and Damon nodded. He came over and peeled back the bandage on his shoulder. Then, the one on his thigh. "You're healing nicely. Should I tell everyone you're awake?"