5

"I have a job for you," the man on the other side of her phone said. She raised an eyebrow and leaned back in the chair sipping her wine.

"Tell me about it," she said.

"I'm stuck in Mexico for the time being. Meet a man at Jamie's Coffee. He will give you the file and pay. I can trust you will follow through," he said and she smirked.

"Of course you can Rodriguez. When am I meeting him?"

"Right now. Hope you have fun," he said and clicked the line off. Rosemary got up and dressed in ripped jeans with a black crop top and combat boots. She tucked a gun in her purse and grabbed a pair of sunglasses before walking out of the apartment. Jamie's wasn't far from here and she went there often, so she just walked. When she got there she saw a man in black sitting alone.

"You stick out like a sore thumb," she said sitting across from him. She kept her sunglasses on while the man looked up.

"Right. Let's make this quick," he said and pulled out a file handing it to her. She opened it up and saw that it was the boss of a strip club not far from here. Now he knew why he told her to have fun and fun she will.

"Hm, biscotti," she said and grabbed it from in front of him. She bit into it while reading the rest of the information. All together he was an ugly man who did ugly things. "How much?"

"100k," he told her and she nodded looking up. He tapped the briefcase to his side and she raised an eyebrow. He looked it around before opening it slightly to show the cash.

"Looks like I'm becoming a stripper," she said closing the file and standing up. "Pleasure doing business," she said while taking the case and walking out. The man looked at the half eaten biscotti and huffed.

Rosemary walked back to her apartment and went straight to her closet. She dressed in a super sexy lingerie set and put a body con dress over it. She put an over coat on and her most stripper like heels. She grabbed her black wig that was about the same length of hers and put it on. She did some light makeup as well. She got in her car and drove off towards the club that was only a few miles away.

When she got there she took a deep breath while looking up at the sign and walked in. It was around 10 so it was still early but good enough to talk to the boss. She walked in and noticed some girls walking around talking to each other along with men in the chairs.

"I need to talk to the boss," she said to the bouncer while handing him her ID. He nodded and handed it back.

"This way," he said and walked off. She followed him back towards a room that had a desk and a few chairs. "Boss."

"Who might this be?" he said with a smile and stood out. Rosemary outstretched her hand and he took it.

"Katherine Marvin. I'm looking for a job. Sort of desperate with college and everything," she said and let out a nervous giggle.

"Well of course. If you're dressed you can use tonight as sort of an audition," he told her and she smiled.

"That would be great. I came prepared," she said took her jacket off.

"Well the men will like you," he said eyeing her up and down. She gave him a smile even though she was utterly disgusted. "You can go in the locker room and get ready. The girls are nice," he said and she faked a small squeal.

"Thank you," she said and he chuckled sending her out. The second she turned around her smile dropped and she had a disgusted look. She walked towards where a girl entered and walked in to see a few lighted vanities and all the girls looked at her.