11

"You know, I really don't want to fuck your brother now," she said while tracing her fingers along his chest. They had woken up a few minutes ago after their very long night.

"It's a shame I'm paying you to," he said and her small smile faded. She had to reminded that this was a job not fun.

"Right. I should get on that," she said and got out of bed to go to the bathroom. She was embarrassed for letting her guard down and not doing her job to her best ability. Vince furrowed his eyebrows at her sudden change in demeanor. He was enjoying their time spent together so he wasn't really understanding.

Rosemary took a much needed shower before changing into a red, lace bustier with matching silk pants and blazer. She added a gold necklace and earrings. She wore black heels and her usual light makeup before walking out.

"I'll be back," she said walking out of the closet. Vince was still laying in bed.

"Where are rushing off to?" He asked while leaning up on his elbows.

"To do my job," she said and walked out without turning to glance at him. Last night was fun but she couldn't slip like that again. She got in the elevator and went down to the lobby. She walked to the front outside while leaning against the wall. She pulled out a cigarette and was patting around her pockets.

"Forget that lighter again?" Alex asked and she looked up. He pulled out his and lit hers before his own. He leaned against the wall next to her.

"My hero," she mumbled with the cigarette between her lips.

"Rough night?" He asked while blowing out a cloud.

"Something like that," she responded. Last night wasn't rough at all in the sense he was thinking. It was great but Rosemary was frustrated with herself.

"My brother can be a real pain," he told her and she raised an eyebrow.

"In more ways than one," she smirked and looked at him with a playful grin.

"Why'd you come all the way down here. His rooftop terrace not good enough for you?" He asked and she huffed flicking her cigarette.

"I was hoping to run into you," she answered while looking at the busy street in front of her.

"Oh really?" He asked stepping closer to her. She held the cigarette in her fingers and turned to face him. "I could say the same thing."

"Why's that?"

"You intrigue me. Especially from that poker face of yours," he said and hooked an arm around her waist. "I have a pool table in my room if you still want to learn," he whispered in her ear.

"I'm up for a lesson right now," she smirked while tossing the cigarette on the ground. He smiled grabbing her hand and pulling her back inside. She wasn't really sure what to expect from him. He seemed eager.

"Who are you to my brother?" He asked when the entered the elevator.

"Not sure. Mistress maybe, whore even. Whatever you want to call it," she shrugged leaning against the wall. He walked towards her and placed a hand next to her head.

"You deserve more than to be just a whore," he whispered in her ear while reaching around and grabbing her ass making her jump. He chuckled and the bell dinged. The two stepped out into his room. It was mostly black furniture with hints of grays here and there.

He came up behind her and grabbed her waist while kissing her neck. She tilted her head to the side and he moved his hands to take the jacket off her shoulders.