Rosemary woke up first in the morning and felt something hard on her head. She brought her hand up and pulled the book off of her face. She marked the page it was opened on and set it back down. Damon was out cold so she got up and walked to the bathroom. After brushing her teeth she decided to make breakfast for them.

She decided that since she wasn't going to be working for a while she should at least start training more. That meant high protein and working out everyday. She used to make quinoa egg scramble all the time so she put the quinoa on before going to the closet to change. She put on some workout clothes and French braided her hair before walking back to the kitchen. She grabbed a pan and started cooking the scrambled eggs.

She looked over and saw that Damon was still sound asleep. She smiled small before moving to drain the quinoa and added it to the pain. She put a couple pieces of bread in the toaster while grabbing plates. It would be good for her to get back into working out daily. When the toast popped up she jumped before taking them out and spreading almond butter on them.

"Hey baby," Damon said in his low, raspy morning voice while wrapping his arms around Rosemary from behind. She didn't even hear him get up or walk over. He kissed her cheek while grabbing the toast and biting it. "What's this?"

"Scrambled eggs, spinach, and quinoa," she said while putting some on a plate. Damon walked over and picked up the fork to take a bite.

"Why the fancy breakfast?" he asked while grabbing his own plate. She walked over and sat at the island bar.

"Not fancy, high protein. I'm working out today," she said while eating her food. Damon joined her and put an arm around the back of her chair.

"So you're becoming a fitness geek?"

"Yes," she said nodding. She needed to do something to keep herself fit and occupied.

"I have no problem with that but can we please keep eating cookie dough ice cream because that's sort of our thing," he said and they both laughed.

"I'm not doing some super diet," she said and laughed again. She shook her head and they made some small talk before she cleaned up the dishes. "Are you coming with?"

"Yea," he called from the closet. Rosemary was washing a plate when she remembered something.

"Hey, isn't Vel's birthday coming up?" she asked and Damon walked out of the closet in sweat pants and a cut tank top.

"Yea, it's this weekend," he said walking over to her. "We are having a small thing, you're coming."

"You think that's a good idea?" she asked and he nodded while kissing her temple. She was still just a bit uneasy about how Vel felt about her. Rosemary's first impression wasn't that great.

"She asked me to invite you. Almost forgot actually," he joked and Rosemary just nodded. "She doesn't hate you. I think she actually likes you."

"I don't understand why she does," Rosemary said while leaning against the counter. Damon chuckled while rubbing his forehead.

"Because you're a girl and you helped her. She never brings up the whole holding a knife to my chest thing," Damon said since she knew that's what Rosemary was doubtful about.

"Well, if I'm going I need to get her a gift. What does she like?" Rosemary asked.

"Anything pink, she likes cows. I have no idea why she likes cows but she's obsessed with them," he said and she laughed. "She's been talking about Uggs and bath bombs. I have no idea what those are," he said and she just chuckled at his confusion.