Chapter 41

**I just couldn't leave y'all hanging like that so I decided to add one more chapter!**

*Gemma's Engagement Ring! Remember she loves flowers and doesn't like anything to flashy!*

(8 Months Later)

**(Edited)**

Gemma's POV

I'm fucking freaking out. Brody told me to meet him here and I'm losing my mind. We're in a good place now. I can finally say that I'm fully happy. A year and eight months ago I was a mess. Brody left, and with him he took my heart but now, now we're here. We're together, we're happy, and I love him.

Today though, has been hard. I'm losing my mind over the fact that I have a line coming out tomorrow that was inspired by the cutest little nugget ever, Lacey. I knew I wanted to make a small children's line and I did it with her help of course. On her summer break she came up with Eliza, Lindsey, and Grant and they made a whole trip of it. But I got her opinion on what to do, and she was so excited when she got her box in the mail yesterday full of makeup. Grant however, he flicked me a bird when the camera was flipped and Eliza started cussing at him. It was cute though, Lacey loved it.

Brody has me at this odd address he said to meet him at after work and I'm confused about it. It's a house. But it's a house in New York. He told me he was going back to Georgia after his contract was up a long time ago but now he's looking at houses?

Getting out of my car I shut the door and look at the house in awe. It's completely beautiful and it's not to far from the city, but it's far enough that it's out of the noise. Brody's been doing this to me lately, he surprised me with a trip to the Bahamas, he surprised me with a trip to see his family, and the best surprise ever was three weeks ago. Three weeks ago he got down on one knee and proposed, right in the middle of the football stadium right after his game. Some people thought it was stupid that he did it there, but for me, it felt like he was sharing his favorite place, and his passion with me.

So of course, I said yes. I'm completely in love with him, and I can't wait to get married. But we still haven't had the infamous baby conversation because we've been avoiding it. I think I might end up caving because I have thought about kids and I don't hate the idea anymore. I love Brody and he's changed so much, he doesn't get angry anymore, and when he's on the break of becoming angry he walks away, sits down, and tosses a football in his hands to cope. That's his new tick that I've seen, he does that whenever he's close to being mad. We've fought so much more these past few months than what we did the entire time we were dating the first time. I think it's because we're so alike that we have a hard time understanding each other.

But that doesn't change the fact that I'd fight with him everyday if we still fell asleep holding onto each other and whispering I love you's. We haven't moved in together yet, but I spend the majority of my time at his apartment since my mom is doing her thing now. She's made a full recovery and when she went to the doctor last week, her cancer just magically disappeared and the doctors have no idea why. It didn't show up on anything at all, and she's officially cancer free. I cried I was so happy and we immediately went and rang the cancer bell to celebrate. Brody was there the whole time, and he was so happy for her that he payed for us both to go get our nails and toes done, for her new growing hair to be styled and mine to be cut and colored, and he gave me his credit card to take her shopping. So now she's working back at the office right beside me, literally I moved a desk into my office right beside me and we do everything together. She's still living in my apartment but it's practically hers now because I do spend a lot of time with Brody.