Chapter 36

**Gemma's dress for Brody's banquet dinner below!!**

**(Edited)**

Brody's POV

"Gemma, I thought the black was beautiful but this one. Oh my god" I tell her as she spins in her doorway showing me her red dress. I didn't think it would look this good when I saw the tie she gave me, it was just red, but this.

"What?! Is it okay?!" She asks as her eyebrows scrunch together in worry.

"Yes, better than okay. I want you to change into sweatpants and put on my shirt." I tell her walking forward as I rub my hand down her neck and kiss her softly on the lips.

"I wanted to look good on your arm. Even my makeup?" She asks as I nod and rub her hip. She looks beautiful. She's going to be the most beautiful girl at this thing.

"Yes, you look so damn good" I tell her as she smiles and kisses my hand, "Lipstick" she sighs as I grab her head and bring her lips to me. I don't care if she puts lipstick on me, it won't be the first time.

I kiss her softly while I grip her hip and then she pulls away as she rubs her painted nails through my hair. "You look good too" she whispers while reaching for the lipstick to wipe it off my lips.

"Thanks, I think my butt looks nice" I tell her as she punches my arm. "Well turn and let me see" she demands as I turn and lift my suit jacket.

"Juicy booty" she whispers before she slaps my butt cheek and I turn around.

"You ready to go?" I ask as I look down at the expensive watch I had to buy for this crap. "Yeah, just let me check on my mom" she whispers pulling me into her apartment as she looks into the kitchen to see her mom. She's in the process of baking something and she actually looks a lot healthier than she has been looking. She even has put on a few pounds.

"Oh, Brody you look handsome" she tells me as I smile. I make my way over and hug her as Gemma starts, "Do you need anything while we're out?" She asks as Trish shakes her head no.

"Just go and have fun. I am going over to my friends house and I think I might stay the night. She bought a new house and she has those expensive mattresses that adjust. I'll probably be home in the morning near lunchtime." She tells Gemma as I nod. That means Gemma is sleeping in my bed tonight.

"Okay, call me tonight. I love you" she tells her while hugging Trish into her chest as she tells her the same thing. I hug her and she tells me she loves me too, and then I take Gemma out the apartment and promise Trish I'll take care of her.

"Are you excited?" Gemma asks as we ride the elevator down to the eighth floor of our building.

"Not really, it's a requirement to go but I'm excited that you look like this." I whisper pulling her hip to me as I kiss down the side of her neck.