Chapter 29

**(Edited)**

Brody's POV

Gemma beat my ass like she told me she was going to. I'm shocked considering how small she is but she did it. She beat my ass.

"I totally won! And you tried I know you did!" She squeals out walking to the car as I shake my head no. She laughs while pulling my arm as I push her back making her almost fall over from my body weight.

I've loved being with her tonight. I feel like we're getting a lot closer and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that woman, and she's slowly making me fall deeper into love with her. I'm just a pussy who can't tell her how I feel.

"I did but I've lost my touch. We'll have a rematch next time" I tell her opening the door for her to get in before going to the drivers side. Something I love about being with Gemma is that she's not only my girl, she's my best friend. I'd do anything for her because I love her, but she's my best friend. I can have fun with her, without offending her, and she's my person.

I pull out of the parking lot texting Lily's cousins who let me in, and telling him I locked up. I'm glad he let me in there to have a day with Gemma. We didn't even drink that much, she had one drink and I had two beers but the truth is, I never get drunk off of beer. It's cheap and I'd have to drink over fifteen to get drunk.

I reach over and hold her hand as she leans up and kisses my cheek while rubbing my neck. I'm glad she's happy, I think she loves me too.

"Thank you for this, I'll have to come back and bring my mom" she tells me as I nod and rub her fingers. Her bare fingers, that need to have something on them. Maybe not an engagement ring yet, but something that shows her how much I love her, even if I can't tell her yet.

"Your fingers are so small" I tell her as she nods. "I know, my dad wasn't very big and my mom has really small hands too. I can't even fit her wedding ring she wore a long time ago. It's a size five and to big, I think I'm a four and a half." She tells me while looking at her hands. Jackpot, I got my answer.

"I think I'm a thirteen or something" I tell her as she rolls her eyes. "Thirteen? How are you so big? You're not bigger than your dad yet and that's impossible." She tells me while resting her head on her elbow on the dash. She picked up my dads wedding ring beside the sink and was shocked at how big it was. She gave it to him after he laughed at her face about this size of his hands and it made my mom smile.

"I don't know, it's odd though. Think about what my kid is going to look like." I tell her as she looks ahead and doesn't say anything. Oh fuck, kids, she doesn't want kids.

"Umm yeah" she whispers while I rub her leg and keep driving towards my grandparents house. They called me earlier and invited Gemma and I to dinner so we decided to go and eat with everyone.

"Gemma we have to talk about it eventually" I whisper as she shakes her head no and sits quietly. I know she doesn't want to but, I want kids and I'm not compromising on what I want.

"I don't want to talk about it. We just started dating and now you're talking about kids and we don't even have sex." She rasps out as I grab her hand.

"Look at me." I demand as I rub her hand softly.

She turns and sighs as I look at her, "I want children and I want them with you. I want you Gemma, I think you'd make an amazing mom. I want that with you, yeah we don't have sex now. It's because we aren't ready, and I don't want to hurt you." I tell her as she sighs.