Chapter 6

**Gemma's Outfit**

**(Edited)**

Gemma's POV

Going into work this morning, I'm just tired and exhausted. Christian doesn't speak to me for days at a time and ever since we "got back together" a month ago I've been done with him.

I'm sick of being in a relationship with someone I don't love. I don't love him and he feels like a chore, like something I'm required to do and he's not my child. Speaking of child, I never even met his mom and his dad is a crooked asshole.

So now when I'm sitting in my desk trying my hardest to look over makeup samples for my line launching in the next few months, I'm not shocked when I hear my name being whispered across the office. I'm mortified, I hate attention like that.

I open my glass doors and adjust my jacket as I walk to the front desk. "Mrs. Noel?" I ask the elderly lady who works at the reception desk on this floor.

"Gemma dear what's wrong?" She asks standing up as I look around and see people pretending to work.

"Why is everyone whispering about me?" I ask as she sighs, "Come to your office" she tells me pushing me to my office and closing the door while I click my button shifting the glass to where it's not see through anymore. I usually keep it covered up but it felt odd today so I left it clear.

"Sit down for this one" she whispers as I push the makeup trays off the two chairs for us both to sit down. My whole desk and office is covered in makeup, all of it, because I'm determined to make this line my best one yet.

"There's a rumor going around" she tells me as my throat closes up. I hate this, and I know I'll have to address it.

"What rumor?" I ask as she holds my hand. "Gemma people are saying that you gave your virginity to Christian something, a football player and he was bragging about it. I don't know if that's true but if it is, he deserves to rot in hell for that." She tells me as tears whelp in my eyes. I knew it. I knew I should have never let him touch me. I was practically drunk, and high on our one year anniversary but I regret it so much.

He bragged about it. He bragged because in the CEO of the biggest makeup company in New York. He did it for attention and I hate that he was my first everything minus blow jobs. I could never force myself to do that for him. He didn't even-, he didn't even make me feel good. I was supposed to bleed the first time and I never did. It was just awkward, and then he does this.

I'm mortified that people know about my sex life and I'm even more devastated that I let it happen. "Thank you Mrs. Noel" I nod as I hold my hand over my face to cover my tears. I run to the bathroom in my office and lock myself in there as I sit on the sink crying my eyes out. I can't believe him, I can't even breathe.

I sob as I try holding my composure and I just can't. I cry and cry and cry until there's nothing left of me. Then, I put on my big girl pants after sulking. I grab makeup wipes and clean my face with the smeared mascara. I grab makeup samples and try to fix my face and then I walk out of the bathroom like the bad bitch I am. I have a damn company to run.