Chapter 7

**(Edited)**

Gemma's POV

I don't know who he is but he's not a even hot. He's beyond hot, his jaw is squared off, his face is sculpted, his shoulders are so large they make three of mine and he's so hot. I think I'm drooling as our eyes connect and I look at him. His eyes are the brightest green color ever, and he's at least seven inches taller than any man I've ever seen. I can't help but stare at him in awe.

He's not a boy, he's a man; he looks my age, and he looks so good. He's standing in front of Christian and they seem to be at each other throats but Christian probably deserves it. Scratch that, he deserves everything that's about to happen to him. Adjusting myself and calming my heart that's beating out of my chest I walk up to Christian and the Greek god in front of him.

I see Cruz out of the side of my eye, we have met a few times and I really like him but, he never hangs out with Christian's crowd so I don't see much of him. That's all about to change though, I'm done with NFL players and I'm done with the New York Giants. I went to Christian's games a few times and I never really enjoyed watching him play. I just felt obligated to go and be a supportive girlfriend, even when I didn't even want to be there. Looking back, other girls would cheer for him as well but I never thought twice about it when he acknowledged them. I also missed the sign when I had bruises across my legs and arms from his grip.

I missed a lot of signs I should have picked up on and I'm never doing that again. I'm not pathetic and I don't have daddy issues from it, my mom raised me to be tough and know what I want and I've let her down. I'm done doing that when I'm a badass CEO. I know I'm worth more.

I walk across the room as I look at the man. That mans breath taking. I don't even know how to describe him, I just know that I feel so much towards him. The tension is so high as our eyes don't leave each other.

"Christian we need to talk" I tell Christian as I walk up to him. Mr. Hot Guy, which I've decided to call him, is raking my body up and down and I don't hate it. I feel empowered to know that a guy this hot would want to look at me. He could be a model he's so beautiful.

He watches me as his gaze drops to Christian. I never realized how short Christian was until he's standing next to this man, I never realized how small I was until he's in front of me and I'm level with his chest.

"Baby I'm busy" he tells me as he doesn't even acknowledge me. He's to busy trying to look intimidating to this man who could squish him under his foot. He makes everyone look small. He looks aged but young, but he makes me feel something inside of me when he looks at me. I just love his face, his body, his large neck, his hands, everything.

"We really need to talk right now" I demand as I hold my purse and look over at Mr. Hot Guy. He's so hot, I love the way he looks at me, how he admires my body, and how my heart beating out of my chest.

"I'm Brody Kingston, the new quarterback. Christian and I play together." He tells me as he leans back to the bar and I step forward shocking myself. Kingston, that name sounds so familiar in the fashion world but I can't think of it. I feel like I now him for some reason and I don't. I can't even think he's hot, he's a football player, a NFL player and I've sworn off all football players no matter what. I lean forward to shake his hand as Christian grabs my arm. He has no right to touch me after what he's done.

"Let's go outside" he tells me as his grip tightens and I try to shake him off. He has no right grabbing me into his hand like that. Especially not after everything he's done to me and how much he's hurt me.

Brody shocks me when he stands up and peels Christians hand off of me. "Don't touch a woman like that" he demands at him as he locks his jaw at Christian. That's so damn sexy, and he pushes me behind him without even realizing it as he protects me. My mom said I'd find a guy that stood up for me, and as far as I'm concerned Brody's doing that in every way. He's standing up for me, he's protecting me.