Chapter 37

**(Edited)**

Brody's POV

"Kinsley Brooke Andrews" I demand behind her as I see her turn. Her face drops when she sees Gemma holding my hand and me standing here completely pissed off. I know she has a horrible track record with men, but she didn't have to go out with this complete piece of shit.

Christian turns and looks Gemma up and down as she sinks into my side and holds my hand. "Brody-" she goes to start as I cut her of, "Are you going to tell me why you are here with him or am I about to call your father?" I ask as she sighs.

"It's not what it looks like" she mouths as Christian grabs her side, "Come on Kins, we don't speak to trash" he scoffs at Gemma and I as I step into his face.

"Don't call me or my girlfriend fucking trash. Kinsley come here" I demand as she removes herself from Christian's grip. She knows that I will take her with our without her consent and call our grandparents or her dad if she doesn't.

"Kinsley" Christian demands as Kinsley shakes her head at me like she's trying to tell me something.

"What's wrong?" I whisper as she walks past me and to Gemma. Something's wrong. She doesn't act like this.

"I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back" she tells Christian as he grabs her hip making her squirm. "I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" she whispers to him as he whispers something under his breath to her and she nods instantly as quick as she can.

She walks off and before I can follow her Christian stops me. He doesn't stop Gemma as she follows Kinsley into the bathroom near the exit.

~~~~

Gemma's POV

I know that look all to well. He hit her. He hit me once, and I made sure he never did it again, but he hurt her. I rush after her leaving Brody standing next to Christian. I find the bathroom door and open it as I see her standing behind the sink. I might not have met her but once, but I know something is wrong.

"Kinsley" I whisper walking up behind her as I pull her dress down and cover the bottom of her thighs since I know she wouldn't like the way it looks. Christian is controlling and he's probably made her wear this when I know she's not into tight and provocative clothing. She even told me that she didn't like modeling anymore, she said she feels naked.

"I'm sorry, my agent told me to come here as Christian's date for publicity. I didn't think twice because I wanted to see you and Brody but I didn't know that he hated Brody and that he dated you. I didn't even know that they didn't get along. I'm doing it because I'm broke and I quit modeling for Victoria's Secret because I didn't like it anymore when they wanted me to wear nothing on my breasts. I was in some other dress but he wanted me to wear this and I swear to you we are not dating. He grabbed my arm bruising it and he's obsessed with me. He hit my rib cage, and I know Brody didn't see it but I can hardly breathe. I can't get five feet away from him and he doesn't even know that Brody's my cousin." She tells me while her tears start. This makes me so upset, I love Brody, and I love his family, I love her.

"Kins, I know he's horrible but you can stay with me, model my makeup products if you want, Brody and I can help you. Anyone in your family can." I tell her as she shakes her head no.

"I broke my contract by telling VS they could shove it and they took everything. My car payment is due this week, I'm about to lose my lease on my apartment, I sold everything I had besides a few clothes and I don't even know what happened. I had so much money under contract and when I broke my contract they went after me. I can't ask my family for money because I moved and was supposed to have my life together and I can't fail at that. Christian was going to pay me, but now he's obsessed with me. I can't do anything I want, and I hate him." She demands falling into my arms as I hug her as tight as I can.