The Beginning ( Percy POV )

( Memories in a Dream )

I was hanging out with Jason when we heard a scream. We found 2  17 yr old boys that looked alike running away from a Minotaur and a Hydra. Me and Jason quickly took out our swords and jumped into action. I attacked old beef head while Jason attacked the Hydra. I said " Hey Beef Head, Why don't you stay dead? " He recognized me and roared. He ran towards me and without even trying, I chopped off his head. I looked over at Jason and found him chopping off the last head and using lighting to burn the stumps. We both high fived each other and saw the twins whimpering. The campers started coming to the border hearing the commotion and suddenly the twins surprised us by tackling us to the ground and taking our weapons. 

The campers came and was surprised to find us on the ground while the twins had our weapons. The twins smirked at each other and said " These 2 were simply sitting there while we defeated a thing with a bull head and a snake with many heads." Chiron and the Cabin Leaders frowned as they knew it was a lie but Annabeth and Piper looked like they were believing them.

But I ignored it and so did Jason. The twins came in the camp and immediately got claimed by Nike. Chiron asked " What are your names? " They said that their names were Nick and Chad. Because of all the fighting, I didn't get a good look at them and I noticed that they both had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. 

Chiron said " All hail Nick and Chad ......... - 'Martin' the twins said. " All hail Nick and Chad Martin, sons of Nike, Goddess of Victory. " Everyone introduced themselves. When it came to Jason and Me, we introduced ourselves and their eyes widened when they heard that we were sons of Zeus and Poseidon. I failed to notice Piper and Annabeth were blushing while staring at the sons of Nike.

Drew volunteered to show them around camp and me and Jason went to my cabin to talk about what happened. We decided to learn more about them. After a few days we learned that they both knew they were demigods because Nike visited them when they were 12 and kept them updated about what all happened at Camp Half Blood. They told that they couldn't help in the war because they were in Alaska when the Titan War happened and they only got outside of Alaska a month ago after their long vacation.

We also noticed that they were jealous of us because we were so popular camp. They turned all our friends against us one by one by feeding them lies. Soon, the only people believing us were Annabeth, Piper, Thalia, Nico, Will, Reyna and the Romans. But even then, we felt like Annabeth and Piper were growing distant with us.

A day after, the award ceremony for the heroes of the Giant War was called. The hunters, and Hades came to Olympus. The Romans came marching to Olympus and we met Hazel and Frank. We told them of the events that happened and they trusted us so the Romans, Reyna and Hazel and Frank trusted us. Soon the gods came flashing in the throne room and Hestia appeared at the hearth while Hades got a chair to sit in.

 Zeus thundered, " Demigods, for your bravery in the Giant War, we have decided to grant all demigods immortality as long as they are inside their camps. " All the demigods looked shocked. " Well, we weren't expecting that from Drama Queen " I muttered and Jason snickered. 

"And we decided to grant the Thalia, The Seven , Reyna and Nico permanent immortality so that they remain immortal outside camp and also we grant them one wish." finished Zeus. We looked so shocked that some of the Olympians started chuckling. 

Zeus called, Thalia Grace, what is your wish? Thalia, stuttering replied that " I want more people to join the Hunters." I smiled. " This shall be done, said Zeus. "Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano ,  What is your wish? " Reyna bowed and replied " I wish to have a month of rest without war. " The gods smiled and Zeus said " This shall also be done ." Zeus called," Nico Di Angelo, what shall be your wish? " with distaste. " I wish the same as Reyna except that I wish to spend it with my boyfriend Will." Apollo looked shocked while Will and Nico kissed and smiled. " Your wish shall be granted." 

"Now for the Seven, Perseus Achilles Jackson, pls step forward." I stepped forward and asked " My wish is for Hestia and Hades to receive thrones as Olympians and for the peaceful Titans to be freed." Suddenly I was hugged by Hestia and I received a smile from Hades. Everyone else looked shocked. Zeus looked enraged while Poseidon looked proud. Zeus calmed down and said " Your wish shall be granted."

And I watched Jason asking for a portal from Camp Jupiter to Camp Half-Blood. Then I watched Annabeth wish for Infinite Wisdom, Piper for her father to have her wiped memories back and his sanity, Hazel for the removal of her curse and Frank for a non firewood lifeline. When it came to Leo, he asked to be a master forger. Leo was beside Calypso after she got freed along with the rest of the good titans. Me and Jason had decided that after the ceremony we would ask Athena and Aphrodite permission to marry their daughters.

Soon everyone left and we asked for a bit of privacy with Athena and Aphrodite. Both of us bowed to them and asked, "Please can you allow us to marry your daughters?" The replied with "You must prove yourself first. Jason must defeat Ladon and so must Percy. After Percy defeats it, Jason must defeat it the next day. Remember, Ladon will be fully healed in a day. And best of luck."