"No they didn't find him." I start to say and they all look around with worried glances at each other. I guess they expect the worse. "Niall found us."

Niall P.O.V

This is all so weird. I can;t believe I'm home! I don#t really know what I'm feeling right now, I guess I just feel numb or maybe that's because I'm so cold. It's also kind of strange as well I mean I havn't been home in a good few months and it's unfamiliar. The place dosn't look like I remember it. It's more clean. It's like no one has been here since I left. 

It must be even weirder for Faith though. She keeps looking around the house nervously like it''s about to disappear or something. When she heard there was more people here she started to freak out. I don't think I realised how isolated from people she was until now, and four years can make a person a bit paranoid.

She grabs onto my hand and I wrap my arm around her. Faith is shaking. I turn to look at her and her face looks afraid.

"Don't worry no one can hurt you again. Not in this house I promise." I whisper into her ear. She nods and let's out a shaky breath. She was so happy with the city and the freedom a few minutes ago but now she is the opposite. I suppose it's sort of like getting on a stage. Before you are all pumped up then when you get onto the stage you forget everything but nerves.

Just then Louis walks back into the room with three familiar faces following him. They look tired and not just because it's late they generally look exhausted. But I am so happy to see their face anyway. When they see me their eyes go wide and their mouths drop open just like Louis's did. 

Suddenly Harry races over and wraps his arms around me in a hug. The others follow his lead and now they are all crushing me with hugs. 

"Oww!" I shout and they all stop hugging me as I grab my arm. I forgot how painful that is. They look at me then Harry sees my arm and his eyes go wide.

"Niall! What the hell happened to your arm!" Harry shouts and runs over to take a look at my arm. I havn't looked at my arm properly yet because it's always to dark but I'm guessing from the amount of blood on my arm that it's not pretty. I am proven right when I hear Harry's gasp.

"Oh my god! Did you get shot or something!" Liam said in shock as he looks at my arm over Harry's shoulder. Hmm I did get shot. That means there is a bullet in my arm! That can't be healthy.

"Actually he did get shot." Faith said quietly beside me. Harry, Liam and Zayn turn to look at her realising that she is hear for the first time. 

"Who are you?" Zayn asks Faith and the others turn to look at him now. Why? I don't know. Faith looks at me nervously with with frightened eyes. I grab her shaky hand beside me and look at the boys.

"This is Faith Evans. She was held hostage with me." I tell them and they all look less confused now. What did they think? That I decided to bring a random girl to meet them? 

"Faith this is Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry." I tell her and point to each of them she nods. She look down at her feet trying to avoid the stares of the guys. Can't they see she is nervous! I feel bad for putting attention on her. She had a panic attack when she just saw Louis.

"Can we please get something to eat." I ask them trying to divert the attention. Harry and Louis nod and go off to the kitchen in search of food. 

"I need to call the police to tell them your home and an ambulance to see about your arm!" Liam said to me and runs off somewhere. Zayn stands there awkwardly not knowing what to do. I can still feel Faith shaking beside me.

"Could you get me a blanket?" I ask Zayn and he nods silently and walks off to find one. Now it's just me and Faith. She stops shaking so much but I can still feel she is tensed up beside me. I wrap my good-ihs arm around her.