He spun her around to face him and the grabbed her hand spinning her. She laughed coming back towards him and he was smiling down at her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands held onto her waist as they danced closely.

"Oh my God! Leigh!" A drunk girl said bumping into the two. Rosemary turned and smiled at her.

"How much have you had to drink Chastity?" Rosemary asked her with an amused smile.

"Enough to still want to dance with your sexy ass. Who's this?" She asked with a smile looking at Vince.

"This is Vince. Vince, Chastity," she introduced and Vince nodded to her.

"Your girlfriend used to be a stripper here. She quit after one week. Isn't that funny?" She asked giggling. Rosemary furrowed her eyebrows at the girlfriend word. That hadn't really been established between the too.

"Yea hilarious," Rosemary said raising her eyebrows.

"Oh there's Joey. Gotta fly," she said and kissed Rosemary's cheek before running off.

"A stripper?" Vince asked amused while grabbing onto her ass and pulling her into him. "Wanna give me a show?" He asked in her ear. The question sent an immediate tingle in the pit of Rosemary's stomach.

"Only if you pay up," she said and he chuckled kissing her. They danced and grinded against each other until they were both thirsty.

"What are you having?" Vince asked her as they approached the bar.

"Lemon drop."

"Another shot?" He questioned and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not going to sit down and have an actual drink at a club. Too much room to get roofied," she told him.

"Alright," he chuckled and turned to Benny to tell him.

"You two look too sober," Benny said pushing four shots towards the two. They both laughed before downing them. Vince wasn't feeling anything really but Rosemary was definitely feeling it after the blanker.

"Oh, I love this song!" Rosemary exclaimed grabbing Vince's hand moving quickly towards the floor. "Chastity!" She called out.

"I was just thinking about our dance to this song!!" Chastity exclaimed while hopping up and down a bit. When Rosemary worked here they had danced together to S & M.

"You're about to get your show," Rosemary said to Vince and he raised an eyebrow. Her and Chastity body rolled against each other while giggling. Once the lyrics started they did the dance they learned. It was one they taught all the strippers here and was actually pretty complicated.

A small group and formed around the two drunk girls as they did the sexy dance. Vince watched with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. The song ended and the two girls laughed.

"We should go," Vince said in Rosemary's ear and she turned to face him.

"We've only been here over an hour," she said and he smirked kissing her.

"Yea but I am getting this close to taking you in the bathroom," he said and she giggled grabbing his hand quickly walking out. They got in the car and the driver drove off. The wait till they got home was terrible. Both were incredibly horny and couldn't really do anything.

"Hurry up," Rosemary said dragging Vince into the building. While she was opening the door he was kissing her neck making her fumble a bit. The second they walked in she turned around to kiss him and he closed the door. Both kicked their shoes off and Vince picked her up sitting her on the counter since it was closest.

"You're so hot," he almost growled in her ear while undoing the clasp at the back of her neck. He pulled the dress off her body before taking off his own clothes. He picked her up again and kissed her hard while walking to the bed. He tossed her down before crawling on top and slamming into her. She screamed out and he pounded in and out of her. He stood up grabbed her hips while putting her legs over his shoulders.

"Fuck," she moaned out while reaching down to rub her clit. Vince groaned from how tight she was and pulled out flipping her over. He pulled her ass up and held her arms behind her back as he hit it from behind.

"God Ro," he groaned and slapped her ass. She let out a small scream at the sting. He was already really big but from this angle he felt so much bigger.

"I'm close," she moaned and Vince moved faster. The sound of their skin slapping against each other was loud. He pulled her ass against him with every thrust until they both moaned out from their climaxes.

"We aren't done," Rosemary said and pulled him back onto the bed. She straddled him and slid all the way down. She closed her eyes and her head went back in pleasure. She started grinding her hips against him making him moan. He gripped onto her hips and started bouncing her up and down on him. She put her hands on his thighs as her body moved against his. Her back arched in pleasure and she reached down rubbing her clit.

"Fuck," Vince said taking in the scene. He bounced her faster on him feeling himself get close. She screamed out his name as she finished and rode out the orgasm. Both of them were sweaty and out of breath.

"That was amazing," she breathed out and he chuckled. She sat up and pulled him up so he was sitting at the edge of the bed. She knelt in front of him and he smirked while gathering her hair in his hands.

She licked his tip and swirled her tongue around it before taking it in her mouth. She sucked just the tip and made a pop noise when she pulled off. She took as much as she could in her mouth and Vince took the liberty of moving her head up and down.

"Shit, keep doing that," he groaned when she deep throated him. He pressed her head down on him until she gagged and came up with a deep breath. She giggled before going back down on him and using her hands for what he mouth couldn't reach. She could feel him twitch in the back of her throat and he bobbed her head faster using both hands. Tears involuntarily fell from her eyes. He released in the back of her throat and she swallowed it all before licking the rest up.

"Good girl," he said and ran his thumb across her bottom lip. He smirked at the runny mascara going down her cheek.

"You know I'm starting to think you're the overly freaky one," she joked standing up. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Just wait princess," he winked at her and stood up towering over her. He leaned down and kissed her gently while moving his hand down to her clit and rubbing.

"Oh god," she moaned quietly while gripping onto his shoulders. He moved his hand and picked her up before pressing her against the wall. He lined himself up and pushed into her. Both moaned from the new position.

"Faster," she pleaded while gripping onto his back. His head dipped into the crook of her neck while moving faster. Her body moved up and down against the wall as he pounded into her.

"Fuck," Vince groaned and braced himself by resting his forearm against the wall.

"Oh Vince. Just like that," she moaned and her eyes rolled back as she reached her climax. She could feel Vince finish in her. He had a good amount of red marks on his back by this point. He set her down but her legs nearly gave out.

"Struggling princess?" He asked and picked her up bridal style walking towards the bed.

"Your fault," she said and he chuckled setting her down. They we're both sticky in sweat and still out of breath.

"I ruined your makeup and made your legs give out in one night. I'm proud of myself," he said laying next to her. They both laughed and she turned to face him.

"I need to go clean up," she said and got out of bed. Vince smirked watching her red ass as she walked away. He chuckled and rolled over groaning into the pillow. That was by far the best sex either of them have had.