Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's

Start from the beginning

Just as she said that, Her phone starts to ring...She smiled when she saw Jimin calling him " Yeah? " Yoonji said coldly even she was happy Jimin called her " Baby~ Veronica proposed to me " Jimin said on the other line " What! You stay here I'm Coming! " Yoonji said and ran towards the exist of the hospital.

Seo joon sighed " Thank God I'm single " He said and turned around just then he bumped with someone " Ouch!" A girly voice yelled...He saw gasped looking at the person in front of him.

" Ji won?" He called her, the woman looked at him, her annoyed expressions changed into happy one " Seo joon " She exclaimed happily

In Rome

" Here is your Ice cream " Taehyung smiled and hand Jungkook his ice cream, Who happily starts eating...They were in Jungkook's one of favourite place, where Jungkook always wanted to come.

Castel Sant'Angelo

Jungkook on the edge of the bridge, Taehyung besides him, looking at him with love filled in his eyes  " Are you happy? " He asked Jungkook who looks at him peck his lips and smiled widely which made Taehyung chuckled " I'm glad " Taehyung turned ...

Jungkook on the edge of the bridge, Taehyung besides him, looking at him with love filled in his eyes  " Are you happy? " He asked Jungkook who looks at him peck his lips and smiled widely which made Taehyung chuckled " I'm glad " Taehyung turned his head.

His eyes fall on a man in front of him, He was smoking....He gulped, He bites his lower lip...He turned around, he saw how happily Jungkook was enjoying his softy... Jungkook looks up at him, a little bit softy on his nose... Jungkook wiggled his eye brows.

Taehyung leaned forward and peck him on his button nose...He leaned back and saw Jungkook pouting " What was that for?" Jungkook asked him, Taehyung gives him his boxy smile " I needed it " Taehyung said to him and turn to look at the man, in front of him again... Jungkook followed his gaze at saw the man.

Now Jungkook understands what he was talking about....He peck him once again " Thank you " Taehyung chuckled " I don't need thank you....I want a deep passionate kiss... right now " Jungkook blushed and lower his head, bitting his softy " I'm eating " He mumbled... Taehyung leaned down " But I want to eat you ".

Jungkook turn around, blushing madly... Taehyung knew, He laughs and hugged him from back... Jungkook smiled and looks at the sky, closing his eyes... Thanking God for this beautiful life " So near husband...next place?" Taehyung asked him... Jungkook opened his eyes and turn around.