⤷𝟜𝟙: 𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕤

Mulai dari awal

"...but yeah, akaashi is a cool guy," you heard sakusa tell atsumu.

reaching the giant ass board with the match schedule, you saw the names of unknown teams. atsumu pointed to where he found 'inarizaki'.

"our first game tomorrow is against the winner of the match..." he trailed off, his eyes widening. "karasuno or tsubakihara!"

sakusa, looking over, asked, "isn't that kageyama's school?"

"yeah and they better win!" atsumu said excitedly. "it's not until later though, but we should watch it!"

sakusa nodded while you, suna, and osamu just went along. sighing, you realized that you weren't going to get any say in what happens today.

"fukurodani plays in the other gym," suna pointed out. "their match starts in an hour."

"then let's go meet with fukurodani and when their game is over, we can come back for karasuno's."

{ note from a stressed author-chan: i know that in haikyu, karasuno plays their match before fukurodani... but this ff is superior so👽 uhhh i changed it with the powers of editing. lmao jkjk but just wanted to give an explanation if anyone was confused abt that<3 }

as your group walked over to the smaller gymnasium to see fukurodani's match, you couldn't help but feel that today was going to be an interesting day.

"agashiiiiii!"

"yes, bokuto-san?"

"hmph, nevermind."

to be completley honest, you weren't sure what you had expected. but for what it's worth, it certainly wasn't an ace that resembled a sad owl who's standing next to one of the prettiest boys you've ever seen.

wait, no.

i did not just think that.

looking over at akaashi again, you pushed that away from your mind.

he's not my type. he's not my type. he's not my type.

oh please. who the fuck do i think i'm kidding? akaashi is everyone's type.

while you were lost in your train of thought, sakusa walked over and greeted the second-year setter.

"hey, akaashi."

looking up, akaashi smiled at sakusa—

please sir, being this pretty is illegal.

also, wasn't this a fanfic about another setter???????🌝

"hey. glad you could make it," akaashi said. he cast a worried look over at bokuto.

"i don't think bokuto wants to talk right now, but hi," akaashi greeted the four of you.

at your confused look, akaashi explained, "bokuto's having one of his mood swings." sakusa just nodded apprehensivley.

"one of his what?" you asked.

"don't ask, it's complicated," akaashi joked. "are you guys from inarizaki?"

"yeah. this is miya atsumu and osamu, suna, and y/n. y/n's their manager," sakusa told him as you smiled. atsumu looked as if he wanted to start asking a million questions, but you nudged him in the ribs to stop him.