Chapter 11

At school on Monday AJ was seated on top of the Cobra Kai lunch table helping some of the others with their English homework.

"Dude did you even read the book?" AJ asked Mitch as she read over his essay.

"I read half of it" Mitch shrugged at her.

AJ stared at him blankly before grabbing a pen to edit the paper.

"How is this so bad?" AJ whispered to herself as she twirled the pen in her hand.

Hawk laughed softly hearing the girl whisper to herself before starting to kick the soccer ball. He turned to Red who was walking up to them filming and said "Hey 22 in a row, new record."

"Ooooo so badass" AJ muttered softly as she heard him growing annoyed with Mitch's paper.

Hawk looked back at her messing up some of her hair for the comment she made before turning back around. As he did so he saw Moon laughing with Demetri. He looked to the side and gritted his teeth. His hands curling into a fist.

AJ glanced up from the paper noticing his change in behavior. She looked over at Demetri's table and set the pen and paper down. Instead of trying to make him feel better she decided to finally ask something that's been bothering her.

"So how did you two break up?" AJ asked getting off of the table to stand next to him.

"What?" Hawk looked at her confused.

"You and Moon" AJ answered simply "or did you and Demetri date too?"

Hawk sighed as he looked to the side a bit "How do you know Moon and I dated?"

"She told me the day of the car wash" AJ said as she looked at the table "So what are you going to do about your old buddy flirting with your ex?" She spat the word ex not liking it all that much.

"Just watch" Hawk told her with a smirk.

With that he sent the ball flying into the project causing it to break showering legos everywhere. The rest of the Cobra Kai's laughed and congratulated him.

AJ laughed a bit as she saw the shocked expressions on their faces. She walked with Hawk over to the table and grabbed the ball throwing it back to him.

Hawk caught it with ease and smirked over at a pissed off Demetri.

"Oh I'm sorry man. Looks like my ball just got away from me." Hawk fake apologized.

"That took me three weeks to build." Demetri told him angrily.

AJ laughed a bit and shook her head trying to ignore the sad look Moon was giving her. She moved to Hawks side of the table to get away from the girl.

"Eh took my ball three seconds to destroy." Hawk shrugged as he wrapped his arms around AJ's shoulder.

"Bummer" AJ whispered to Demetri with a fake frown.

The two of them turned back around and walked back to the Cobra Kai table. Hawk didn't bother to move his arm off of AJ as they began to talk with the others. Their conversation didn't last long as Demetri yelled out to them.

"Another week, another pissing contest." He stormed over to them causing them to turn back around annoyed, "Although, I shouldn't be surprised since you love pissing so much."

Hawk dropped his arm off of AJ's shoulder and stepped up to him.

"What the hell does that mean?" AJ spoke up also stepping up to Demetri.

"Oh you don't know?" Demetri asked her in fake shock looking between the two of them.

"I don't know what?" AJ crossed her arms growing annoyed with Demetri.