Chapter 17

"Miguel's coming back today right?" AJ asked Hawk as they waited at the front of the school.

"Did the large banner give it away?" Hawk teased with a smirk.

"That and the fact you wouldn't stop talking about him" AJ laughed as she played with his ring on his hand.

Hawk shrugged before looking towards the doors of the school "Hey there he is!"

"Go!" AJ pushed Hawk towards the front as the banner got unraveled.

Hawk walked up to Miguel, AJ following a little behind him.

"El Serpiente!" Hawk laughed as he walked up to Miguel.

"What's up?" Miguel grinned at him.

"Welcome back, man" Hawk pulled him into a half hug before stepping back.

Miguel stepped away to look at him "Feels good to be back"

"Hey Diaz!" AJ grinned as she walked up behind them "Welcome back new kid"

"Hi AJ" Miguel laughed looking down at her.

"They give you bionic legs or some shit?" Hawk asked half joking. He threw his arm around AJ pulling her closer to him.

"No, same old boring human legs" Miguel shook his head before looking at the two.

"Oh yeah?" Hawk laughed "Can you throw down? Gotta defend that title." He threw a fake punch at Miguel.

"Gotta get through me first though" AJ laughed a bit

Miguel chuckled as he dodged Hawks punch. "I think I could take you Mills"

"Okay" AJ nodded jokingly.

"Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it right now." Hawk said.

Miguel hesitated before talking "I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that, both of you."

Hawk and AJ both nodded a bit as they looked at him expectantly.

"AJ emergency!" Yasmine walked past them motioning for the girl to follow.

"Oh no" AJ muttered as she watched Yasmine "Tell me later okay?" She told Miguel before kissing Hawk quickly before walking after Yasmine.

Miguel looked from AJ then to Hawk a little confused.

"Hey you said make a move. But what did you want to talk about?" Hawk shrugged a bit smirking at him before the bell rang.

"I'll talk to you about it at lunch" Miguel told him.

"All right, sure" The two turned and walked in separate directions.

"What was your emergency?" AJ asked as she took the extra coffee Yasmine was holding.

"I think I like Demetri" The blonde blurted out.

AJ choked on the coffee that she had in her mouth "Oh shit!"

"So what do I do?" Yasmine looked at her.

"Um are you one hundred percent certain because this is Demetri we are talking about."

"You literally said we would be cute together!" Yasmine shrieked at her.

"I did say that didn't I?" AJ mumbled as she drank more of the coffee "Listen, if he makes you happy you want to start a relationship with him then go for it! You deserve to be happy Yas."