Chapter 23

"Again you're wrong!" AJ laughed as she stared at Demetri.

"How am I wrong?" Demetri asked her an eyebrow raised.

AJ just stared at him "Because you just are. Wanda is twenty times better than Pietro! I mean did she die? No."

"I know you aren't bringing his death into this" Demetri shook his head at her "That just proves that you're wrong"

AJ looked over at Yasmine "And you kissed him why?"

Yasmine just shrugged and giggled a little. Demetri rolled his eyes at them.

The start of Come on Eileen began to play and AJ looked at the other three.

"Who knows the living room routine?" AJ asked them with a smirk.

Yasmine and Moon shook their heads while Demetri raised his hand.

"Ohhh you shouldn't have said that" AJ laughed as she grabbed Demetri's hand pulling him up.

Demetri's stared at her "What are you doing?"

"We're doing the routine" AJ stated simply "Do you know Sam's or Patrick's part?"

"Patrick's" Demetri sighed as he stood next to her.

"Good because I know Sam's" AJ laughed as the part from the movie came on.

AJ and Demetri looked at each other for a moment before doing the routine from the movie. Moon laughed as she watched them while Yasmine stared filming. When the song came to the part Charlie joined the dance, AJ pulled Moon up and brought her to dance with them.

Meanwhile Hawk and Sawyer had met up with the other members of Cobra Kai and were headed to the beach.

"Uh oh" Sawyer said looking down at her phone.

"What?" Hawk asked as he looked over her shoulder at the phone.

They both watched the video of AJ and Demetri.

"This is the dance from The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Sawyer explained to him.

"Yeah, I know" Hawk said "Demetri wanted me to watch it but I said no"

"Well it paid off for him to watch it" She said before narrating the video "And here comes the lift! His hands are very close to her ass! Oh and now your other ex joined."

"Turn it off" Hawk rolled his eyes at her.

"Jealous?" Sawyer teased with a smirk.

Hawk glared back at her "No, just annoyed"

"Whatever you say" Sawyer shrugged "But if you wanted me to I can help you with getting back at her. And before you say no just think about it. She's probably doing all of these things in an attempt to get you jealous. So you have to show her that two can play at that game"

Hawk debated in his head. He didn't want to get back at AJ but at the same time Sawyer had a point.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked the smirking girl in front of him.

Back at the beach more people had shown up. AJ was standing with Moon while they waited for Yasmine and Demetri to come back with drinks.

"There's my ex" Moon whispered to AJ as she pointed her out.

AJ nodded as she looked at the girl before noticing the large group behind her.

"Oh and there's mine, and yours!" AJ said as she looked at Hawk.

Moon laughed softly as she watched as the Cobra Kai's made their way down to the beach. She glanced over at AJ who was running her finger over the snake ring.