Chapter 7

At the next Cobra Kai class AJ was standing at the front next to Hawk.

Kreese was busy pacing in front of all of them as he began another lecture he had planned.

"We are only as strong as our weakest links. When we remove these links, this is whats left." He gestured to the kids standing in front of him. "We are one unit. With one united purpose."

As he was about to continue the door opened. AJ turned to look back with the other Cobra Kai's.

In walked a girl with dark brown, blonde ombré hair. AJ had to admit that she looked pretty intimidating. She glanced over at Hawk who had a small smile on his face while he looked at the girl.

Tory Nichols looked around at the dojo once she walked in her eyes landing on a curly haired girl next to Hawk. She briefly raised an eyebrow looking at her before turning to look at Kreese once he spoke again.

"Nichols," He greeted "Welcome back."

"Thanks." Tory told him she looked to the side briefly "That issue I was having...got worked out."

"That right?" Kreese asked and got a nod in return. "Fall in. We've got work to do."

Tory smirked as she got into line towards the back.

"Forward strike." Kreese called out "Ready?"

Everyone got into a fighting position with determined looks on their faces. AJ held her firsts tightly trying to ignore the other girls gaze that was back on her again. There was something about that girl that intimidated her like no other but there was also something that made AJ interested in getting to know her.

"Ai!" Kreese yelled at them.

They all punched and yelled out "Kyo!"

While the drill was going on Kreese watched them with a smile before starting to speak again.

"Your whole life, you're told to be good. But good is only a matter of perspective. Always remember your enemies think they're doing whats right. They think they're the hero and you're the villain. But now you know the truth. There is no good. There is no bad. Only weak or strong. And now that we've shed our weakness, it's time to show our strength. If you do that, I promise you, you will be unstoppable."

AJ took in the mans words and punched harder as he talked. At her old dojo and school the people who tormented her were loved by everyone. They were treated like royalty while she was treated like scum. Luckily she chose to shed her weakness before it got to much for her to handle. She became strong and she's only becoming stronger. AJ swore to herself that she would never be like her old self.

The punching drill went on for a few minutes as they would switch to their other hand or do kicks. Once Kreese had decided that they had done enough warming up he wanted them to partner up.

"Everyone pick a partner!" He called out, "Besides Nichols and Mills, you two are together!"

AJ glanced up at Hawk who just shrugged a bit before looking over her shoulder at Tory who was now right next to them.

"Hey, Tory welcome back!" Hawk told her with a small grin.

"Good to be back." Tory nodded before looking down at AJ, "And you are?"

"Aubrey Mills but everyone just calls me AJ." She told her watching her closely.

"Tory Nichols." Tory held her hand out to her with a smirk.

"Oh Tory I'm not going to shake your hand." AJ said with a smirk of her own.

Hawk raised an eyebrow at her a bit confused as he looked between the two girls.