Chapter 15

At the next day at school AJ was sitting in her car finishing up her makeup. She jumped a little when she heard a knock on her window.

AJ turned and smiled once she saw that it was Hawk. She rolled her window down and leaned her arms on the door and put her chin on her hands.

"Hi Mohawk" AJ smiled up at him.

"Hi Rapunzel" Hawk smiled as he kissed her forehead gently.

"How sweet" AJ laughed softly as she blushed.

Hawk smirked a bit as he stood up from her car.

AJ reached behind her and grabbed her bag before motioning for Hawk to step back. She opened her door and stepped out running a hand through her hair.

"Walking me to school? How romantic." AJ teased as she grabbed his hand.

"Yeah yeah" Hawk laughed a bit as he held her hand as they started to walk to the school.

AJ bit her lip gently before asking something that she had been wondering, "How do you think the rest of the Cobra Kai members will react?"

Hawk thought for a moment before he answered "I don't really know. Probably well because they know that we will beat them up if they say anything bad."

"They really are scared of us Huh?" AJ said as she looked at him.

Hawk laughed "I guess they are."

The two of them walked into the school together to the security bag check. Once they were through they met up with the other members of Cobra Kai.

"Hey man" Mitch greeted Hawk before looking at the girl next to him "Hi AJ"

AJ gave him a small wave and smile as Hawk nodded.

Rickenberger looked over at them, well at their hands.

"Wait," he spoke up "What's up with the hand holding? Are you going soft on us Hawk, for her?"

"Hey Rickenberger," AJ spoke up before Hawk could "Do you ever I don't know? Shut up?"

Rickenberger glared at her as he crossed his arms before looking at Hawk.

Hawk just shrugged "She has a point, do you ever shut up?"

AJ smirked at him before looking at Hawk "I have to go to class I'll see you at lunch." She tilted his chin towards her before kissing him deeply.

Hawk smirked pulling her closer to him before they pulled away.

"Bye boys" AJ waved at them before walking away towards her class.

"Dude!" Mitch exclaimed with a laugh as he hit Hawks shoulder.

Hawk chuckled as he watched AJ walk away with a grin "She's great right?"

AJ passed by Moon on her way to her first class. What she didn't see was the black haired girl Moon was talking to.

She walked into the class and sat next to Yasmine.

"Hey Yas" AJ greeted with a small smirk.

The two had gotten a bit closer after they had a shift together at work.

"Hi AJ" Yasmine smiled over at her.

"Wheres Moon?" AJ asked her quietly once the class started.

"Some new girl is coming to school next week and she offered to show her around" Yasmine whispered back.

AJ made a face "Gross"

Both girls looked at each other and giggled before starting to take notes.