Chapter 14

AJ pulled away from Hawk once the rain stopped. The two of them smiled at each other as Hawk brushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"We should probably go inside" AJ laughed softly as she started to walk before being pulled back towards him.

"Before we do I have a question." Hawk told her.

AJ tilted her head a bit looking at him "What is it?"

He looked to the side a bit growing nervous "Would you want to, um" he messed with her hand that he was holding, "go out some time?"

"Yes" AJ laughed with a smile "Now let's go back inside it's freezing!"

Hawk nodded a bit as he followed her into the house. Luckily their parents hadn't noticed them leave or walk back in.

The two of them slowly walked back up to his room. AJ wrapped her arms around herself trying to stop shivering.

"Do you want a sweatshirt?" Hawk asked her laughing a bit.

"That would be great" AJ nodded giggling.

Hawk grinned at her and grabbed her a black Cobra Kai sweatshirt. He handed it to her with a smile.

AJ smiled at him before awkwardly pointing towards the door "I'm just gonna go change in the bathroom."

"Right. Yeah of course" Hawk pointed towards the door as she walked out of his room.

AJ shut the bathroom door and stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was already starting to frizz and became even more curly. What was most prominent was how red her cheeks were. She had a feeling she wouldn't stop blushing for a while.

She took of her drenched turtleneck and put the sweatshirt on. Since he was taller the sweatshirt was a bit big but she didn't care. AJ braided her hair in an attempt to keep it from frizzing up.

AJ felt her phone buzz and she looked at it and held back a laugh at the text her aunt had sent.

Aunt Ali
So did it happen???

AJ
I'm not discussing this with you

Aunt Ali
So is that a yes or?

AJ
It's a I'm still not discussing this with you

Aunt Ali
Boring. Anyways Johnny finally accepted my friend request

AJ was happy that her aunt had finally started to reconnect with him. AJ knew that she had been meaning to reach out and talk with him for a while.

AJ
That's great!

Aunt Ali
I sent him a message so hopefully he will respond soon

AJ
Does he know that you are just Mills now?

Aunt Ali
Ummmmm

AJ
So that's a definite no

Aunt Ali
He hasn't even responded yet so it would be weird to just blurt it out.

AJ
Fair point

Aunt Ali
Okay now stop texting me and go kiss him. If you want to be in Cobra Kai you have to strike first.

AJ
Yes Sensei

Aunt Ali
Hilarious, but I'm serious

AJ rolled her eyes with a smile before walking back to Hawks room. She slowly opened the door and looked over at him.