Full Description

If you live in Los Angeles near all the small towns that make up the Valley, it's a known fact that a long living karate rivalry has been going on since the 80's.The back and forth between Miyagi-do and Cobra Kai is a well known fight around this area but what happens when a blast from the past intervenes?

Insert Aubrey Jane Mills, or as both her and her aunt prefer, AJ. Going off of her last name she is the niece of none other than the famous Ali Mills.

AJ was born with a condition commonly known as Heterochromia. In simple terms for her case  it means that she has two different colored eyes. A light brown left eye and a bright blue right eye.

Her entire life all AJ has known was her town in Colorado and her karate dojo. In fact, it was her Aunt Ali who got her into karate in the first place.

But when her dad gets the new vice principal job over at a high school in California, she has no choice but to leave it all behind.

When she arrives in one of the karate towns she finds herself neighbors with a boy with a Mohawk.

Soon she has joined a new karate dojo with a pretty badass name.

AJ quickly finds herself completely wrapped up in the karate rivalry but thankfully she has her new Mohawked best friend by her side.

Friendships, enemies, romances, and most importantly karate take AJ by storm in: Inseparable.