Chapter 5

At lunch the following day AJ found herself in the library sitting with Yasmine and Moon working on a project that they had for History. Well, it was mostly Moon and AJ working on the project while Yasmine sat there on her phone.

"We should add some glitter or something to make it look prettier," Moon said looking down at their poster board.

AJ stared at the girl then down at the poster board in front of them, "Moon that would be a great idea if we weren't making a project about the Civil War."

Moon nodded "True, can we at least add some lettering to it?"

"Sure, go for it," AJ laughed a bit as she handed her a sharpie.

As Moon began to add fancy lettering to it AJ sat down across from Yasmine.

"So are you going to help at all blondie?" She asked her crossing her arms.

Yasmine scoffed looking over at her, "You two seem to be doing just fine on your own."

"Yeah but some help from the queen might be nice," AJ muttered.

"What was that?" Yasmine asked her with a glare.

"Nothing!" AJ replied grinning at her as she twisted one of her rings.

Yasmine studied her for a moment before asking "What's with your eyes?"

"Yasmine!" Moon exclaimed looking up from the poster board.

"It's okay Moon," AJ assured the girl before leaning on the table staring at Yasmine "It's a medical condition blondie, called Heterochromia and if you make any more comments about my eyes I swear that you will end up with your head in a toilet. Okay?"

"O-okay" Yasmine stuttered a bit under the glare of the curly haired brunette.

"Now can you please let Moon and I work?" AJ asked.

"But i thought you wanted me to-" Yasmine began quietly.

"Not anymore," AJ told her "Just sit there silently or leave."

Yasmine huffed and looked to Moon for assistance who simply shrugged.

"You were rude," Moon told her sheepishly.

Yasmine rolled her eyes at them and stood up walking out of the library on her way she walked past Hawk and Mitch behind the shelves.

"Damn," Mitch said "AJ's cold blooded."

Hawk nodded as he turned back to watch Moon and AJ work. It was a bit weird to him that his new best friend and his ex girlfriend were now becoming friends with each other. He watched as the two of them giggled over something that Moon had said.

"I see why you like her now." Mitch commented.

"What?" Hawk turned to look at him.

"AJ, I see why you like her now. She's hot and she doesn't take shit from no one." Mitch explained further.

Hawk stiffened at the fact that Mitch called AJ hot. It wasn't that he was wrong it was mostly because he hated the fact that she was hot and he knew that he never stood a chance at having her be his girlfriend. Although he was a new person now he was still self conscious about his lip. Because to him Kyler had a point, what girl would kiss him? Sure Moon did but AJ was different than her and Hawk didn't know how she would react to kissing him.

"I don't like her!" Hawk snapped punching Mitch's arm "At least not in a romantic way."

"Okay," Mitch said looking back over at the two girls, "Where did AJ go?"