"That made it better" I pull away as he grins and rubs my cheek. He's about to speak when there's a knock at the door. I stand and grab one of Brody's old hoodies before throwing it over my head covering my body. I don't want to give the wrong impression in a tank top.

"You look so damn beautiful." He tells me as he kisses my head and rubs my hips under his sweatshirt making him smile.

Brody taps my butt before standing up and walking over to the door. The only light in here is from the lamp and I look practically invisible as I stand near the bathroom door while he opens it.

I'm shocked when I see Alee almost naked. I knew it! She's after Brody and that's not happening. She's wearing booty shorts, and a see through tank top. Mine covers my lady parts and she looks like a whore! This is exactly what Avery was talking about, Brock must have a type.

"Brody can we talk?" She asks as he shakes his head no and turns to me. I nod yes and grab my phone running into the bathroom door and almost shut it as I nod and start recording.

He gets the gist as he rolls his eyes at me and opens the door letting her in. He looks so hot right now, he's only wearing boxers and athletic shorts, but I know he only sleeps in boxers and I'm okay with that as long as we don't get to handsy. Sex is a lot, and it's important for me to wait until I'm ready to do it. I want him to be ready too, and I know that's not now.

"Shouldn't you be with Brock right now?" He asks as she shakes her head no.

"I don't want Brock" she whispers while moving next to him. I trust him, so I stand quietly as I record her.

"You don't want me either if that's what I know you're implying. What's your end game here? You've been eyeing me up ever since the airport and Gemma's downstairs right now." He tells her lying as she sighs.

"A real woman would be up here taking care of you" she whispers as she tries to touch him and he moves.

"You want to suck my dick?" He asks as she nods and tries to touch him again. I feel my anger rise as she smirks.

"Why?" He asks as she smiles.

"Brody you're hot, and I want you. Why do you think I'm with Brock? He's a solid fuck but I want you. His dick is big but you're taller than him, wider, yours is going to be better. I'll give you whatever you want right now, tomorrow, anytime of day. I know she's not doing it for you." She tells him as I feel my rage build up.

I hate this. She's coming in on my territory.

"Why are you here? Our great grandmother just died and you're making this about you" he tells her as she stands up. She walks to him as he steps away.

"Because Brock needed emotional support. So I supported him by using my mouth. I've always had a fantasy about a threesome with brothers. Me, you, and maybe Brock. That's my dream and NFL players too, just think about it. All this." She motions to herself as I cover my laugh. She's okay, she's not drop dead beautiful in my opinion.

"That's what you've wanted this whole time?" He asks as she nods. She's crazy.

"Brock's only a half inch shorter than me and yeah I weigh more but we're a part of triplets, therefore everything's the same you sick waste of a woman. I don't share and I will not share my dick with any woman but Gemma because she knows what she's doing." He snaps at her as I grin. I know he didn't do that! But it was so hot, and it makes me feel so special when he takes up for us.

"There, baby you got it recorded?" He asks while looking over at the bathroom door making me smile. I open the door and she sees the flash recording as I grin.