"Gem, everyone is here. When I say that I mean everyone associated with the Kingston last name and all the relatives." I tell her as she nods holds my hand.

"I'm ready, I'm here for you." She tells me holding me close as we walk to the backdoor and I pause.

"What's wrong?" She asks while the rest of my family walks through the backdoor and I stop.

"She died here" I tell her as she wraps her arms sound my chest. "I know it's hard, but do you think she would want you to never walk into your grandparents home again?" She asks as she rubs my chest.

"We can stay out here if you want. Just sit on the patio for a while until you're ready." She tells me motioning to the large back porch patio.

"Can we just for a minute?" I asks as she nods. We walk back down the stairs to the back patio. We make it up the stairs as I sit down on the swing and move the pillow motioning her to sit with me.

"Take my mind off of it." I whisper as she nods.

"Well, let's talk about makeup or football we seem to like that." She tells me as I smile. I like football and she likes makeup. It'll work out good.

"How's production going on it?" I ask while rubbing her shoulder as she rests into the side of my chest. I hear my family in the house talking and they probably think I'm being antisocial but I just can't walk in there right now. Especially not since Grace stayed in the master bedroom behind the kitchen. My grandparents moved to the other master room on the front side of the house so Grace would be more comfortable.

"It's good, everything is on schedule and I can't wait for the launch party." She tells me as I nod.

"Are you ready for your football dinner?" She asks looking up at me as I shake my head no.

"Honestly, I don't want to deal with you know who." I tell her as she nods.

"I'm sorry I was ever with him. I regret so much, I just didn't want to be alone. I think a lot of it's because I have daddy issues and I don't think I'm good enough. But then I met you and you just make me so happy." She tells me as I lean down and kiss the top of her head avoiding the bun.

"Gemma" I whisper as she looks up at me. Here it is, the moment I'm about to tell her that I love her. I can't wait any longer.

"I-, umm" I start as she nods and rubs my hand. I look into her beautiful blue eyes until the patio door opens and I see my grandma. She's been crying by the look of her eyes.

"Brody are you okay?" She asks as I look over at her. Gemma's head pops up as she turns around.

"Oh I'm sorry, dear I wasn't paying attention. I didn't know he had brought someone. I'm Ellie but you can call me Grammy like all the grandkids do". She introduces herself to Gemma as we stand up. I walk over and hug her before I pull away and she hugs Gemma.

When they pull away Gemma starts, "I'm Gemma Ashton." She introduces herself as I pull her into my side.

"Gemma's my girlfriend, I asked her to come" I tell her as she nods. She smiles before wiping her face as I hold Gemma.

"I'm happy for you Brody, do you want to come in?" She asks while I see everyone and tense.

"But GG-" I go to start as she stops me, "She's at the funeral home. The ambulance took her away to try and save her but nothing worked. She umm, she asked me to give you something a while ago, and you left before I got it. She knew she was getting close and she wrote letters. Would you like it?" She asks as I nod immediately.

I walk towards the door and follow Gemma in. She holds my hand the whole time. I wave to everyone as they look at Gemma and I and then I follow my grandmother into my grandfathers office. He's sitting in his chair quietly as he sees me. He's been crying to.