Part 3: new girl, old tears

*time skip* (keep in mind Y/n has been with them for awhile)

We are currently standing around a big metal cage staring at a small black haired girl with a very strange outfit choice.

"You think she's alive?" Doc asks.

"Should we poke her or something?" 10k adds in.

I give them a look but to be honest I don't know what's going on right now, it could be a trap but then again she looks like she's been in here awhile and who would lock themselves in a cage with no food, water and nearly no clothing on?

Suddenly she woke up, she grabbed 10k and pulled him up against the cage.

"Woahh princess- I would let go if I were you."

I glared at her with my gun pointed right at her face.

Everyone was tense for a minute.

"And if I don't?" She challenges.

"Then I'll have to blow your pretty little brains straight out of your skull, and that wouldn't be any fun, would it?"

I kept my gun on her although she'd have to be pretty dang stupid do try something right now.

I glared at her until she finally let go.

10k didn't seem to be very worried anyway.

"Alright, so why exactly are you in a cage?" I questioned her.

"I locked myself in here, while trying to get away from Z's and I don't have a key."

"Alright stop standing around and let's get her out, maybe sometime in the next few minutes?" Warren starts getting impatient with our talking.

10k and Mack got the cage open just in time for warren to yell, "puppies and kittens!"

We all turned around and there was a lot more than I expected,

"Get to the truck!" Warren called out again.

10k pulled out his slingshot quickly while walking backwards, "3,997, 3,998." He counted while Z's dropped.

I pulled on his shoulder to get him to turn around, "come on 10k, we gotta go."

we started running back to the truck.

We were sitting in the bed of the truck, myself, 10k and the new girl.

"So, what's your name?"

She sort of glared at me, normally I don't talk much but since nobody else asked I had to. I gave her a cheeky fake smile.

She was quiet for a few seconds,

"Cassandra." She finally replied.

I was gonna say something about her clothing but I didn't feel like talking to her so I just slouched back down against the truck.

I was just zoning out until I heard 10k talk, I didn't look up either, I just listened.

"Excuse me?" He said to Cassandra, she looked at him "you got uhh, finger in your hair."

She felt around her hair and picked it out, she threw it.

I looked up and couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

10k sent me a strange look, he probably thought I was being rude but it was funny.

I look over at him and there he is, staring at her. I might be a little jealous but I'd never admit that,