Part 1: help

I've been on my own since, well pretty much the beginning, I never really did know my family.

I grew up basically on the streets, hopping from place to place, nobody ever cared about me, so I never bothered.

It was always me and I'm really all I need.

I learned basic survival skills this way, catching and cooking food, making fires, small shelter,

I have to admit I have stolen from people, although I'm not very proud of it.
I did what I had to in order to survive.

I live day to day continuing to try and survive against the Z's.

I've got a small pack I carry with me with a few cans of food and about a half a bottle of water.

I've been running low for weeks, hoping to come across something worth while.

I haven't spoken in years, let alone actually needed to.

I've never run into people, well, I always try to steer clear of them anyway. Usually I can just run another direction and they won't see me because I'm faster and smarter than anyone I've come across.

So where am I at this exact moment..?

Well for the most part I travel on foot,

cars and trucks aren't really worth all the hassle.

luckily I haven't run into any Z's today.

I've been following the road going where ever it might take me, considering I don't have anything to lose by now and I'm running out of the will to continue at this point.

I stay fairly close to the tree line in case a vehicle were to pass.

Sometimes I think it might be nice to have a group but, then again I don't think I could even remember how to speak if I tried.

I continue walking with my guard high because you never know when a Z will come and try to rip your head off.

Finally, in the distance I see what looks to be a run down gas station.

I'm going to head there.

I see a black truck and decide to slow down and watch for awhile in case this truck is in use...

*groups pov*

"10k, Addy you two stay on the outside and check the perimeter, high alert and tell me if you see anything." Warren orders.
"Doc, Mack you two come with me and see if we can find something worth while, Murphy stay in the truck."

"Got it." Addy replied.

"On it" doc replied.

Mack nodded.

10k went around back to see if there were any Z's nearby.

Just as he was about to walk around the corner he sees out of the corner of his eye something run past a burnt car.