That evening Shreya called Sana, on much insistence of Sidharth. He literally pleaded to call her and let the phone be on speaker. He just wanted to hear her. Shreya looked at Rahul and after teasing him, she finally called her.

"Hi Sana....Happy birthday baby.....Stay happy and I wish tujhe jo chahiye ho woh tujhe mile" Shreya chirped as Sana was on line.

"Thank you Shreya..."

"Hey Sana....happy birthday...I hope tune aaj bahut saara cake khaya hoga",Rahul joined in too.

"Nahi......maine thoda sa khaya" Sana replied in her babyish voice and Sidharth had the constant smile knowing she was happy, unlike her birthday three years back.

"So kya kiya aaj tune" Shreya asked.

"I cried Shreya",and the smile was wiped out as Sidharth heard that, he wanted to grab the phone and wanted to ask her why, what made her cry, but he also knew this will only worsen her condition.

"Why baby?" Even Shreya had fold on her forehead. Sana has spoken her heart out to her everytime she needed someone to confide in, but she never spoke about what went wrong with her and Sidharth.

"Because, I miss him, Shreya...I miss him so much..Sidharth ki bahut yaad aayi mujhe aaj.pata hai he called me and wished me on every birthday at exact 12, is baar bhi kiya raat ko at exact 12......he thought I would not recognize him...par main usko kaise bolun I can do that with my eyes closed. Pata hai mujhe woh Sheena ko pyaar karta...par main kya karun main usko pyaar karti hun...bahut...isliye main aa gayi wahan se yeh soch kar ki shayad thoda kam feel hoga, par Shreya I have realized I love him more than I loved him a moment ealier...Kyun usne mujhko nahi bola...usko Sheena ke saath rehna hai.tu toh janti hai na main kabhi uske raaste mein nahi aati.. par usne nahi bola.....I feel betrayed Shreya....mujhe uski bahut yaad aa rahi hai...Maa ne mujhko bola he also misses me....toh mujhse baat kyun nahi karta hai....bata na mujhe....tu toh usese milti hai na tu bol usko ki Sana usko bahut pyaar karti hai and she feels the pain in her heart every night when she sleeps..." she was hiccupping and crying. Her slurred voice was enough to let them know she has got herself drunk, and they were happy that she did because, in other scenario she would have never done, what she did today. She kept crying and repeating that she miss Sidharth, until her words were substituted by her steady breath and soft snores.

The emptiness in his heart, the numbness pounding his brain, the salty tears that flowed unchecked from his eyes, the shear nothingness that now took hold of his soul threatened to engulf him entirely.

Shreya and Rahul were shocked to the core to get the new information that Sidharth loves Sheena. When did that happen and if he did then why can't they see it. Rahul was infuriated at Sidharth. Was this true, if yes than he would literally beat him blue-balck for breaking Sana's heart. Sana was very dear to him and anything bad to her was unbearable, be it anyone. Never in these passed years, they felt such.

"What the hell Sidharth, you love Sheena?" Rahul yelled on top of his voice.

"Rahul you very well know I don't, she just a friend..do you get that", even Sidharth was loud.

"Then....are you trying to say that Sana is lying"

"No...I am not"

"Then....she said you love Sheena and that is the reason she is not here"

"Even I am new to this information"

"Oh come on Sidharth.....now don't act innocent...do you realise what have you done to that little girl...she loves you....and if you never had that feeling for her in you..you should have warned her before", Sidharth was loosing his calm and this was the last blow.

He got up kicking the chair and screamed "I LOVE HER, DO YOU GET IT I LOVE SANA and I always have and I didn't see any reason to explain it to you...samajh aaya", everything was silenced in the room, with his thunderous screams. Rahul and Shreya had the widest smile on their faces. That was it.

"Then why is this distance?" Rahul voice was soft now.

"Because you know whose blood runs in me, my father and what if I also turn like him, I don't have the heart to make one more like my mom", he was breaking, and Rahul just hugged him knowing his inner demons.

"But don't you think she deserves to know this at least.", Rahul suggested and Sidharth just cried.

With every piece of my broken heart, I still love you.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment.

Are you also waiting for them to get back?

Lots of Love❣❣❣