Chapter 9

"What are you two doing in the hallway during classes?" Questioned Principal Natalie Martin, catching the girls a moment after Liam informed them on what he knew about Scott's situation.

"Something happened with Scott so Liam called asking for my help." Answered Lydia.

"Is he alright?" Asked a concerned Natalie, while she hoping the boy didn't get himself involved in Mystic Falls supernatural community if it had one.

"He's awake but we haven't talked to him yet." Was Malia's reply, and it was clear she didn't like the last part.

"Well then get to class. I'll call Coach then inform you of my findings." Said the woman.

"Coach won't know more than Liam, mom." The banshee pointed out, which was true for more than one reason.

"Then you'll have to wait until then. This is your last semester in high school, surely you could take it more serious." Natalie truly wished the kids could focus on their school careers.
TRANSITION
"Why do I feel like you're not telling me something?" Asked Melissa McCall.

After listening to her son trying to explain what happened and what was wrong with him the woman was not convinced that he knew anything about what was happening to him.

Alan commented on how far ahead and advanced Scott was in witchcraft for his age, especially considering that he started practising late and has been for just a few months, not to mention how the boy was an 'artificial witch created by the Dread Doctors'.

Yeah, as time went by the druid was beginning to have doubts about that. The True Alpha sighed, he couldn't really fool his mother and that was true for his pack too, but...

"Alright, there's something I'm not telling you. I need to create my talisman soon or I'll experience more of these blackouts." Said the boy.

"Why? And why haven't you?" Questioned the mother.

"I need a form of a limiter to manage my magic powers, a gateway. Like Kira's katana serves as a gateway to her powers. My magic powers keep growing everyday day, mom and uncontrollable magic is dangerous magic, especially when it's internal.

All the spells and ingredients I've come up with haven't felt right for me for my talisman but I'm hoping that I'll be inspired while I'm here." Answered Scott.

"Well, get inspired soon before you give me a heart attack. I have to get back to work so I'll call later to check up on you. I love you, honey."

"I love you too, mom." Responded Scott before they both disconnected the call.

'So, what now?' Asked Raven1.

'We wait until I'm allowed to leave.'

'You do know that you could just compel the nurse to release you, right?'

'I do, but I kind of want to be here at least until the end of first class after lunch while I think about how to introduce you to everyone. I haven't thought or voiced thoughts of adopting a pet so it would be strange to get one out of the blue.' Replied the McCall.

The bird hadn't thought of that, but...

'I think I have an idea.' Said Raven1.
TRANSITION
"Caroline and Bonnie called earlier." Said Stefan, watching as Elena eat after she woke up. "Alaric told them about what happened."

"I'll call them later. What do you plan on doing with Katherine?" Responded the girl.

"I, I don't know. I don't even know if we will find her." Answered the vampire.

"What about Tyler?"

Now that question gave him pause. Stefan hadn't thought about Tyler Lockwood much after Damon told him about his fate, the only thing he had on his mind was finding a cure. A cure Katherine stole that he still had to pay for.