Chapter Twenty-Five: A Change in Management

Start from the beginning

"All harmonics nominal. Self-psychograph stabilising." Maya informed next.

"Initiating A10 nerve connection. Harmonics level, +20." Maya informed. "Preparing to activate the Neural Handshake."

"Cognitive configuration base rules set to English. Initial contact shows all green. Opening bilateral circuit. Synchronisation rate at 58%." Maya added in.

"So far, so good..." Linx commented.

Braedey raised his head, ready for the process to happen. He now clenched his fists, as he began to slowly make the hands of Crimson Dynamo flex and clench at times.

"Look at that..." Shawn commented, seeing the hands of the mech start to move. "He might have achieved synchronicity with Crimson Dynamo."

"Anything else, Braedey?" Linx asked.

"I... I don't know. It feels... sort of strange, not like Prime." Braedey replied. "I don't know how to say it, but... I just feel a little weird while inside."

"It's alright, partner. We can work something out." Linx reassured to Braedey. "Still, best we should be ready for action."

"Right." Braedey replied, the interoperability test now coming to an end, the brunette stepping out of the Conn-Pod. But, as he left, alarms began to blare out. Another Demon has been sighted approaching Manhattan-2.0, and closing in fast. "What?"

"What's going on?" Shawn asked.

"You've got to be kidding! Enemy attack?!" Matilda asked over Comms.

"We just got this report from the battle cruisers." Hyuga reported in. Shawn looked to the others and nodded, Linx and Shinobu running off with Braedey to the hangars.

"Huge submerged object detected off the peninsula. Sending data. The data has been collated and examined." Ritsuko added.

"Wavelength pattern unknown. Cannot confirm to be a Demon or hostile forces." Maya informed.

"All personnel, go to first stage alert." Morato announced.

"We're going to have to intercept the target at the water's edge, right before it makes landfall!" Matilda announced as she made her way to the control room. "Jaegers Prime, Champion Knight, and Crimson Dynamo will lead the attack. Eva, Gipsy, Striker, JetBlackStar, and Nitro Zeus will be on standby."

Nearby and watching on, Nash R. Foster was watching the operation happening before him. He eyed as the Jaegers launched up the platforms to the surface. His eye watched the monitors in curiosity, wondering what the pilots have in mind, especially Jaeger Prime's pilot.

Soon enough, Jaegers Prime, Crimson Dynamo, and Champion Knight were standing by. All three of them have weapons deployed and ready for combat. Prime has one of its swords deployed, Dynamo with its spear deployed and ready, Knight armed with a large-calibre gun.