"But why are you all sirens if you know you won't end up with them, if that is okay to ask," Athena asked. Most of them smile a little by seeing the uncomfortable girl ask. Athena is almost always confident, so this sight was a bit amusing for most of them.

"It depends on who you ask. Some of us have parents not caring. Or simply running away from them for different reasons. Others have a possessive ex, some like sex," Vic answered carefreely. Athena nods, thinking back to when she had screamed at Jax about this.

"Anyway, back to the thing with you and Gunner, you need to buy some sexy underwear to show him," Vic said, all excited. Athena shook her head, looking away from Vic to see all the girls staring at her with big grins on their faces. It was like all of them had made a pact together.

"I and Gunner isn't anything for real," Athena said. She tries to drag herself out of the attention, but thinking about him seeing her in underwear made butterflies fly in her stomach. She couldn't lie to herself, she knew he did something to her, but she wasn't sure what yet.

"But you want it to be," Natasha said, and Athena was on her way to reject it when Vic jumped in.

"Of course, she looks at the guy! She will deny it until the day god spells it out for her," Vic joked. It made all of them laugh, even Athena. Outside the van, Gunner was looking in to see Athena smile at Vic. A small smile spread on his lips.

Precisely ten minutes later, the girls stepped out of the van, stretching out their legs. Happy to finely be at the mall, they smiled and talked away. Vic crocks her arm with Athena, making it her mission to help her find new things. Gunner stepped off his bike, walking over to the girls.

"Okey, ladies. Separate yourself into two groups. I will go with one, and your favorite driver will go with the other one," Gunner said with a deep voice looking over the group. He made eye contact with Athena. A fire started to burn in his eyes. Vic dragged Athena over to him, so they stood beside him.

"We will go with Gunner," She announced to no one special. All the other girls started to giggle lightly but divided themself shortly after. Gunner sight a little when two girls couldn't decide which group to be in, Athena heard it and couldn't help but chuckle.

"You do this regularly?" She asked him. Gunner looked down at her with a small smile. He had his hair in a bun and a black t-shirt and then the mc coat over it with some black jeans.

"I try not to. Jax wants one in the inner circle to keep an eye on them every time they go out like this. Most of them have a job outside the mc and can buy things on their own, so he wants them to be safe when they do shop," Gunner responded. Athena nodded, getting more respect for the arrogant president. It was a bit cloudy but still warm. Athena looked around the parking lot they were standing on. Everywhere were people and families looking over at the group. A few of them looked worried, while others were disgusted. When the last two girls finally had chosen which group to go with, they all went in.

"Okey, so the most important thing to buy for you is some new shirts, pants, and dresses," Vic said. She didn't let Athena discuss it any further, dragging her through the mall to a store full of clothes. The rest of the group followed after not complaining about the choice of shop. While Athena was looking around, Vic had already created a pile for her to test out. Gunner stayed at a safe distance watching the whole scene, a little bit amused.

"Athena, I got some things I think would fit you really well," Vic came up to Athena and said with her arms full of clothes. Athena stared at it in horror as she imagined the time it would take to get through all of it. Carefully placed down the dress she was holding, hoping Vic didn't see it.

"Get on moving, babe," Vic told Athena, nodding to the way she wanted her to move. While Athena turned to walk away, Vic looked over at Gunner and, nod him over as good as she could.