"Let's start from the beginning. I am Jax but often called Zeus," He tells her with his famous smirk. She rolls her eyes but takes his hand in a firm grip.

"I am Athena, just called Athena by most people," she responded and gave him a little nod and a smile. They let go of each other's hands, standing in silence for a few seconds. The air was full of something unknown to both of them, agreement to the other.

"You are welcome to join the party when you feel like it," He says while backing away. Athena nods and mumble an answer before turns around to close the door. When she had, she stood with her hand on the doorknob for a few seconds, thinking about what he just said.

Maybe, Athena thought, she can learn to tolerate him as she stays here. Turning around and walk over to her window to look over the sea. She sights and spun around to her belongings on the desk. I need to find a way to get money. I can see if I still have work on the diner, but the restaurant is so far away from her, and it will take too long to walk back and forth. Maybe I can find a cafe near. She thought for herself, she needs to get a map. determined to get a map somewhere, she put on her shoes and walked out of her room and walked with quick moves down the stairs, making herself ready to leave by putting on a jacket she snatches on the way out from her room.

"You going somewhere?" A guy voice asked, turning around to see a guy with long blond hair flowing down his shoulder and a beard. His gray eyes looked over at her with an interested gaze.

"I need to get out. I am looking for a map so I can get a job somewhere..."She said, continuing to walk over to the door.

"Why not look at it on your phone?" He asked, leaning against the doorway from the kitchen. Athena sight and looked over at him. She doesn't want to tell him that she doesn't have a phone, so Athena came up with the best thing she can.

"Shouldn't you be partying with the other bikers?" She asked, looking at him with a meaningful look, but she saw the moment he understood the truth, and she swallowed hard, waiting for the judgmental comment.

"You don't have a phone, do you?" He pointed out, and she sights looking away from him. Almost everyone today has a phone, so she understands why he would think that she was weird.

"No," She answered and, take some steps to the door, not want to explain it. She could hear the man behind her move.

"You can find maps by the gas station down the road to the right. Just go on, and you will find it," the biker said. Athena, looked over her shoulder with a small smile. He was on his way to open the door to the bar. Looking over at her to give one last smile, he disappeared through the door and into the music. Athena went out and saw that she had around an hour before it would be dark, so she walked fast, limiting the time walking to the time she had lights. Starting to make her way down the road, she saw bikers and sirens looking over at her as they walked probably to the bar to join the party. It took longer than Athena thought to get to the gas station, and when she finally arrived, she looked up the nearest map. She took the one with the most information on it and went to pay it with the last money she had on herself.

Satisfied, she walks out of the gas station, over to a bench with a table in front of it. Athena open the map up and spread it over the table, trying to locate where she was at the moment. Thanking school in Sweden for teaching her how to read it, she found the gas station after a few moments. She took up the notebook and a pen from her jacket and wrote down stores and other places nearby where she could work. Taking a few more minutes to search for jobs, she realizes she needed to make her way home, or she will need to find her way in the dark. Putting the map in her jacket, she started to walk her way back. At night came faster than she thought, and it didn't take much time until it was completely dark. Sighting and huffing while walking on the sideroad, hoping she doesn't miss the way into the mc.